This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by vovan

Hey, we should do that next time I play. And let's not let Zopperoni in either.
    Now I can change my name to get past Tuberski, but it'd be a stretch to get past you and Vlad, not to mention Zop. I'm afraid I must decline.
    I'm consitently stupid- Japher
    I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

Originally posted by joncha
      Reverse alphabetical order?
      I'm sure Alva and ADG like your thinking.
      I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

Originally posted by Theben

Now I can change my name to get past Tuberski, but it'd be a stretch to get past you and Vlad, not to mention Zop. I'm afraid I must decline.
        Until I change my name to Zuberski

ACK!
        Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

Originally posted by Jamski

Ah, the benefits of a European education

The yanks 'n' ozzies need to find a online dictionary for this one
          Damn you and your multiple languages.

And I am now Zzkanky Burns.
          I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

I love it when Jamski writes his variations on a same theme

Look at his pattern:
            Zopperoni: highest servant to whomever is in power
            Spiffor: Senator
            Joncha: pimp
            Skanky: pub/tavern owner
            Rah: Innkeeper
            Alva: retired soldier
            GhengisFarb: artist
            GJRamsey: librarian
            FlameFlash: priest
            Rasputin: priest

The specifics may vary, but I love his way to keep consistent roles from each setting to another
            "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
            "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
            "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

Although I switch back and forth from butcher to a weaponsmith. I guess my theme is killing animals (human or otherwise).

Comment

Originally posted by Theben
                I guess my theme is killing animals (human or otherwise).
                XBox Live: VovanSim
                xbox.com (login required)
                Halo 3 Service Record (I fail at FPS...)
                Spore page

Comment

ADG has also been a trader or a shopkeeper at least since that one game I hosted, and Ghengis was an artist in Gothica too. I used to have transportation related professions (chauffeur, shuttle pilot) but now I'm a... slave trader.
                  Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the test. Thank you for helping us help you help us all!

Comment

They move stuff too.
                    I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Slave trader is a respectable job. Consider it a promotion

We're waiting for the mafia to send in VALID kill orders...

-Jam
                      1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
                      That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
                      Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
                      Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

What, why can't I kill Jamski's character?

Comment

Great story Jam, as per usual.

-
                          Now let's go find that Judean People's Front.
                          Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
                          Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

Slave trader is a respectable job. Consider it a promotion
                            Certainly in Rome, yes, especially if you were dealing in highly educated Greek ones.

We're waiting for the mafia to send in VALID kill orders...
                            Someone didn't notice that rah isn't playing. Someone like vovan.
                            Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the test. Thank you for helping us help you help us all!

Comment

Pointing out that Vovan is suspicious is highly suspicious...

Comment

I see that once again Spiffor finds himself on the ruling council of the (People's) Republic of Apolytonium. Who knows, in years to come his progressive views on collective ownership of the Republic's slaves may well come to influence philosophers and thinkers, and hold sway over great nations....
                                And Joncha's descendents will never be short of work.

Shame I missed yet another one, but good luck to all playing.
                                Especially the mafia, as chosen at random.

Comment

Working...
                                X