Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Honghu was heard to remark once upon a time.

Estne volumen in toga, an solum tibi libet me videre?
    On the ISDG 2012 team at the heart of CiviLIZation

Comment

• Or as Theebinius just said.

Quid agis, medice? -

Comment

• But as Zopperoni well knows.

Quid quid latine dictum sit, altum videtur

Comment

• Whatever's Latin for "I hope the mafia murders you all" was heard from DrSpike.

On the basis of Guynemer's death and the earlier priest analysis, I vote Flameflash

Comment

• Start a new thread and post a link, and i'll close this one.

Thanks.
            It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
            RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• It's not closed yet!
              I'm consitently stupid- Japher
              I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

• Originally posted by DrSpike
                Whatever's Latin for "I hope the mafia murders you all" was heard from DrSpike.
                That is a quote I am willing to agree with, you bunch of crazy Romans

Comment

• No need to post a new thread.

After DrSpike was fed to the Christians, no more bodies were found in the toletia.

Well done

-Jam
                  1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
                  That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
                  Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
                  Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

• WOOHOO!

Comment

• YEEHAW!
                      "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
                      "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
                      "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

• Sypillis - the green penis etc.
                        Pediculosis - headlice.
                        Indigestion.
                        Kindney stones. (nethroliths)
                        Epilepsy.

The objects on the floor were all vague herrings to distract people and give you something to contemplate, while if you look closely FlameFlash is always cut off with one letter said of the next word. Put the letters together to spell Gladius - the gladiator's weapon.
                        And the 11-foot long spear is a pike.

The heads of those beheaded were looking up at the following pattern (eventually)

-
                        -
                        <
                        <
                        -
                        -

Turn it on the side to get IIVVII, or I IV VII = 1,4,7 = ADG who was dragging the bodies to the river to feed the fish.

The other clues were more general.

-Jam
                        1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
                        That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
                        Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!

Comment

• Convoluted Brilliant clues. Way too brilliant for us - we got lucky. We have to do better the next time.
                          Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the test. Thank you for helping us help you help us all!

Comment

• Then start up a new signup thread. I'm in.
                            It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                            RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Someone else do the sign up, I'm off to a party now. Take the first 28.

-Jam

Comment

• YAAYY!! I lived a second time!
                                I'm consitently stupid- Japher
                                I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

Working...
                                X