X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Comrade Tassadar
    What is Settler?
    The Settlers? You don't know that game?

Have you ever heard about the game called Surf City? AFAIK Surf City is what Americans called The Settlers (1)
    This space is empty... or is it?

Comment

Surf City? That's nothing like as cute. Don't tell me they replaced the theme tune (which I still hum to this day) with the Beach Boys or something?

Comment

Originally posted by MattH
        -FIGHT CLUB
        Do you get to insanely fight yourself in an empty parking lot while the player is tricked into believing you're fighting someone else by the complete lack of semiotic distinction between what is "real" and "unreal" in the gameworld, even though that distinction is key for the supposed psychological development in the game?
        Världsstad - Dom lokala genrenas vän
        Mick102, 102,3 Umeå, Måndagar 20-21

Comment

No it's the Disney version. You meet with lots of guys and trade mild insults like "you smell" then go home and realise your life is fine anyway.

Comment

Hmmm, I'll have to see how SettlersV turns out. I liked 2 and somewhat liked 3. The demo of 4 didn't waste too much of my bandwidth and saved me $.
            I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Bring me down on the side of prefering comic graphics over 3-D graphics. They feel innately more playable to me.

I will never forgive Sensible Soccer for ditching birdseye for 3-D. Maybe.
              One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

Working...
              X