E3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• E3

People are now starting to talk about the next E3, but does there exist a complete list of all games being revealed this year?

What games are you looking forward to hear about at E3 this time? For me, it's The Settlers V... I don't believe the game will be that good, but I'm defently interested in seeing 'screenshots' of the game, since they're saying the game will be made with the GTA3 engine
    ...oh, and didn't those ex-Bullfrog guys say something about revealing the next Syndicate game (if it actually will be made) this year?
    This space is empty... or is it?

Maybe a first preview of Civ 4 there, though probably too early for that. I know that Ensemble aren't attending this year... hmm, maybe the elder scrolls 4: oblivion...
    Solver, WePlayCiv Co-Administrator
    I can kill you whenever I please... but not today. - The Cigarette Smoking Man

Comment

I'm defently interested in seeing 'screenshots' of the game,

I'll get you some.

btw: some E3 titles:

- Gran Turismo 4
      - Killzone
      - Eye Toy: Play 2
      - Jak III
      - Ratchet & Clank: Up your Arsenal
      - Athens 2004
      - Sly 2: Band Of Thieves
      - Formula One 04
      - The Getaway 2
      - Jackie Chan Adventures
      - SingStar
      - WRC 4
      - DJ: Decks & FX (working title)
      - HALF-LIFE 2
      - STARCRAFT GHOST
      - WORLD OF WARCRAFT
      - VAN HELSING
      - CHRONICLES OF RIDDICK
      - RED NINJA
      - CRASH TWINSANITY
      - PREDATOR
      - FIGHT CLUB
      - LARRY
      - MEN OF VALOR
      - EMPIRE EARTH 2
      - TRIBES VENGEANCE
      - SPYRO
      - FAHRENHEIT
      - EVIL GENIUS
      - MYTHIC EXPANSION DOAC
      - GROUND CONTROL 2
      Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
      Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

nm
        Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?

Comment

settler 5
          Attached Files

Comment

pic2
            Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Where did you get those screenshots? As far as I know, there haven't been any screenshots released... or did it happen recently?

Looks awsome... a little too awsome I'd say... Looks like a wallpaper someone made in 3D Max or something...

Comment

link ( german site)
                  Alle Test-, Gameplay- und Vorschau-Videos, die neuesten Trailer, Grafikvergleiche und besten Game-Shows zu Spielen auf GameStar.de.
                  Attached Files

Comment

Thx a lot

It wasn't long ago I last checked the official Settlers forums, where the were no news at all, so I doubted we would find anything before E3

I just found another one here:

Comment

Too bad they cancelled the 'comic' looks of the previous games

Comment

Yep, I agree, I for one like comic graphics. But then I like 2D games, I guess we need to accept that we are part of a very small minority.

Comment

Yeah... those 10-15 year old kids controls the market

Comment

Wow, that's some damned good graphics.

I just hope it doesn't suffer from the same crappy gameplay that 3 and 4 did.
                            Rethink Refuse Reduce Reuse

Do It Ourselves

Comment

Daaaaaaaaaaamn... Those Settlers screenies are amazing.
                              "Beware of he who would deny you access to information, for in his heart he dreams himself your master" - Commissioner Pravin Lal.

Comment

Working...
                              X