This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nascar Race Thread

Welcome to the second Nascar Championship.
    Rules thread.

Due to overspending the budget on beer and steak, we didn't have enough left for a sealed road. But :shrug: dirt roads are just as good. Try to keep your speed down though, we don't want you crashing because you can't stop in time.

Minimap:
    Code:
    *      \  *
    *       \_*
    S         *
         ****]*[*F
    (Map not to scale)

Actual road:
    Code:
    The racers are (car #, name, speed, WC):
    1. alva, 6, 6
    2. Rah, 6, 6
    3. gjramsey, 6, 6
    4. Spaced Cowboy, 6, 6
    5. Jonny, 6, 6
    6. Jamski, 6, 6

Good luck!
    (Please make any complaints about the starting position now)
    Last edited by Skanky Burns; April 20, 2004, 09:36.
    I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

sent
    Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
    Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

sent, @#$%%& my #$$#%@# position. I'm going to run into somebody to get throught that what ever it is ahead.
      We're sorry, the voices in my head are not available at this time. Please try back again soon.

Comment

Sent
        It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
        RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Sent...

Comment

Heh, I wish I had the time to make the start for this one... keep me informed if anyone quits, willya?

-Jam
            1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
            That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
            Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
            Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

Still need orders from gjramsey.
              I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

As we have not yet started, Jamski has been added to the lineup as well. Due to the last-minute nature of his entry, with most peoples orders already in, all cars get an immunity to crashing with him for this round only.

Comment

He's not the one I was worried about
                  It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                  RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Oooh, alva starting next to you. Tough break.

Comment

Clear the decks.
                      RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Heeeeeyyy!!!!

I'm ok as long as there are no corners, my driving skills match those of any women !!!!
                        Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
                        Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

/me glances at the minimap
                          No, no corners at all.

Comment

Orders sendificated

-Jam
                            1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
                            That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
                            Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
                            Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

Are we still waiting for gjramsey? I hope this doesn't become a habit.
                              RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Working...
                              X