Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Race sire, I should be one more space up.
    We're sorry, the voices in my head are not available at this time. Please try back again soon.

Comment

You try to be so careful... Fixed.
      I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Skanky, You moved me up and right, I should be 2 squares in front of alva, please tell me that you've been drinking heavily?
        We're sorry, the voices in my head are not available at this time. Please try back again soon.

Comment

When you edit posts within code tags, the lines do not line up at all. The text isn't fixed-width. In my files I have you in the right place, but that last edit didn't go according to plan. This time it is fixed.

And of course I've been drinking.
          I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Good to hear, I wouldn't want you to get all dehydrated and stuff.

Sent.

Comment

I sent mine, but waiting on a clarification before it's final.
              It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
              RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Sorry about getting wasted. I went on a business trip, and it turned out my work computer would not allow me to connect to anything, even work, so that was not totally a bad thing.

Comment

Senteltefico!

-Jam
                  1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
                  That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
                  Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
                  Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

Verstuurd!

-
                    Put Ramsey's back on the track Skanky, if he still wants to play.

(maybe with some added default movement, no speed increase etc. )
                    Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
                    Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

Sent...

Comment

Clarification sent back to Rah, waiting on his reply.
                        Gjramsey can rejoin the game from round 2 should he wish to.

Comment

Yippee!!! although I foresee a crash in my future with this track.

Orders sent....

Comment

revised sent
                            It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                            RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Ah, so for once, Rah holds up the game.

Comment

All orders received now. Unfortunately I have to go to work first, so update in about 10 hours from this post.

Comment

Working...
                                X