No announcement yet.

Lesiure Suit Larry

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I played the Maria 3D game once, and all I can say is Giana Sisters still beats Mario anytime...
    This space is empty... or is it?

Comment

the original leisure suit larry was and is still the best. even thoguh it had crap graphics.... updating graphics does nothing to improve a classic game if they dont keep the humour of the original....
      GM of MAFIA #40 ,#41, #43, #45,#47,#49-#51,#53-#58,#61,#68,#70, #71

Comment

Point well taken Raspy!
        However, ifthe original spirit of the game is kept, then graphics update can vstly improve the game. However, this is not always the case. For evidence I would point you toward the most recent PAC-MAN titles.
        Lysistrata: It comes down to this: Only we women can save Greece.
        Kalonike: Only we women? Poor Greece!

Comment

Originally posted by bipolarbear

I don't know about mOnkey Island, but the resto f those games were really good in 3-D.
          I doubt that in a couple of years, that they will have a much retro appeal, as their 2-d 80's predecessors, but it would have sucked to have a 2-d zelda game of the Game Cube.
          Mario however, does have tremendous retro appeal thanks to 3-D. Mario 64 was the best thing to happen t othat series. It is timeless, and awesome, unlike your terrible opinion.
          Sorry, but Mario 64, Mario Sunshine, and the Zelda's SUCK!

The control sucks, the game sucks, it's retarded!

Those games were 2-D and great. Nintendo ruined them.
          To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

mari o64 ruled, buit there, that is a difference of opinion, and it is thus pointelss to argue about it.
            The zldas on the 64 ruled.

They became different, and good in their own unique and special way. That is not to say htat the ywere better, the ywere equal, but different. ALthough ,I loved Mario 64 more than any crappy 2-d predecssor!

Comment

Mario64, while having alot of downfaults and an unpolished feeling (which the previous mario games never had), wasn't too bad a game. Zelda, on the other hand, was pretty bad. Most N64 games where, really. Give me the good ol' SNES anyday.
              Rethink Refuse Reduce Reuse

Do It Ourselves

Comment

SNES had some great games on it. DONKEY KONG!!!!!!! I was addicted to that game.
                I guess I grew up on n64, so I can't really concieve life w/o it. Zelda wasn't really that bad. How did you get an unpolished feelign from it? I can understand it with other games maybe, liek the madden games, but not in Zelda.
                N64 was one of the first systems outthere. OS htegraphics would obviously give off that unpolished feeling. Give it credit, don't be such a fascist in your judgement.

I really enjoyed Mario 64, it was fun, innovative, interesting. It was also, in 3-D!!

One of the greatest gmaeso nthe 64, was Banjo and Kazooie. Taht gmae DID NOT ahve an unpolished feeling.

Comment

I don't know much about the N64, but have played the Mario and Zelda games. I didn't really like 3d Mario, but I wouldn't say it was a bad transformation - it was still quite playable. Zelda was great, except the bugs, which is probably what the unpolished comment meant.

Comment

The unpolished comment was more directed at mario64. I thought Zelda lacked the same sort of interest that it's SNES counterpart had. It's been a long time since I've played it, admittedly, but I remember it feeling quite "empty" to me - a big world with not alot in it.
                    Rethink Refuse Reduce Reuse

Do It Ourselves

Comment

Zelda was great, except the bugs, which is probably what the unpolished comment meant.
                      I remember a few minor bugs, but nothing major.

The unpolished comment was more directed at mario64. I thought Zelda lacked the same sort of interest that it's SNES counterpart had. It's been a long time since I've played it, admittedly, but I remember it feeling quite "empty" to me - a big world with not alot in it.
                      I got a similar feeling wth zelda, of emptiness, that also sort of annoyed me about Mario 64 too.
                      I didn't know that htey made Zelda for the SNES.

Comment

NES and SNES.

Comment

Soome new info:
                          Larry Laffer's nephew, Larry Lovage, is a typical college student ¡V he lives in a dorm, has a crush on his biology professor, and goes to bars with his buddies. But when a TV dating show comes to campus, Larry gets a chance for national sexposure. If he can show that he can make any girl on campus swoon, he will become a campus legend. Follow Larry's hilarious exploits and misadventures in the wackiest college story since Animal House
                          Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
                          Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

And an official site too

Leisure Suit Larry
                            Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
                            Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

Yay LSL!!!
                              I think there is hiddne menaing behind the *** in Magna *** Laude.

Comment

Working...
                              X