X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mafia XVI - Ya' lookin' at me?

Prologue : Introducing The Yorkie Boys

Look here kid. I'm not saying the Yorkie Boys were bad or anything, and I'm not saying they were evil, 'cos I ain't in a hurry to end up paying a visit to DrSpike. They say if you're sick, and you're a friend of the Boys, then pay him a trip, otherwise you're better off going to any other quack in Apolytropis.

And I'm not saying everyone's on the take in this town either, cos I don't want detective Ljcvetko sending his muscle boy Constable MattH round to "ask me a few questions", not today, my friend, but what I am saying, and I'm saying it real quietlike, is that if you go into Skanky's and ask for Don Yorkie, you'd better have picked up one of Theben's "Saturday night specials" first, or you may just end up leaving that bar in a box. You understand me?

They "say" that part of town is riddled through and through with the Yorkie Boys. Every man you meet is running a job for the Don, Guynemer runs a suit shop where the Don has a hand in the till, and the fish in ADG's shop is just to cover the corpses under the ice. But I didn't tell you that, ok bub?

But the government will sort them out, if the police do nothin'?

Not bloody likely. Just last week I saw Senator Spiffor being driven around by Kassiopeia, the Don's personal driver. Don't tell me they don't have a deal going, just like with Father FlameFlash's little church, and GJRamsey's betting shop. Its all just another way of cleaning the mob's dirty money. Ya make a bet, you lose on purpose, or ya drop a grand on the collection plate, then the church suddenly needs to hire Big Jonny as a bouncer... catch my drift?

What's that? The dirty money? Heh, its whores, just ask Joncha to see one of his girls, but he don't breathe unless "Old Ferret" Rah, the local brothel owner says "Breathe in, breathe out...! Of course, don't let on to Rah that old Jamski here called his fine drinking establishment a cathouse, will ya? Good lad.

And if it ain't dames, then its drink. Hercules at the docks is the foreman of the loading crew, and Tuberski has rigged their union just right. The Yorkie Boys can bring anything accross the lake they can dream of, and sell it for any price you can imagine.

So, you ask me, where do they get their little helpers from? That's where miss HongHu comes in. She's a teacher at the local school, and she's the genius of the whole delivery operation. The kids carry the booze home to their parents, the parents send the money back with the kids, everyone's happy, and the police take 5% and say they didn't see nothing. Call the whole thing "school fees". Of course, when the kids are older they want a shot themselves, so they got Proffessor Jon Miller up at the university selling direct to the students.

And when people don't pay up fast, that's when Spaced Cowboy pays them a visit, and shows them one bullet with thier name engraved on it. They always pay soon, except the real tough guys. They get a visit from Vlad, the Don's enforcer. He makes sure everyone does what the Don says, by simply breaking a few legs.

But if it ain't true, I only heard that from "Uncle" Alva a polite old soldier, and the public face of the Yorkie Boys. He tells some stories in the street and in the bars, and people listen to him, they respect him, and he tells them about the Yorkie Boys done this, and they done that, and then people really respect the Boys.

Hey, I gotta run. Keep safe kid. Apolytropolis is a bad place to be after dark.

Code:
    mafia
    Name Job Status
    1. Skanky Burns Barkeeper
    2. Rah Brothel Owner
    3. Spiffor Senator
    4. Kassiopeia Limo Driver
    5. joncha Pimp
    6. Jon Miller Proffessor
    7. Theben Gunsmith
    8. Comrade Tassadar Bible Salesman
    9. ljcvetko Corrupt Detective
    10. alva Retired Soldier
    11. duke o' york Don
    12. Hercules Docks Foreman
    13. Guynemer Shopkeeper (suits)
    14. Vlad Antlerkov Enforcer
    15. Zopperoni Bodyguard
    16. Jonny Heavy
    17. ADG Shopkeeper (fish)
    18. gjramsey Bookkeeper
    19. HongHu Teacher
    20. Spaced Cowboy Debt Collector
    21. Spikie Doctor
    22. Tuberski Union Leader
    23. MattH Police Constable
    24. FlameFlash Priest
    -Jam
    1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
    That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
    Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
    Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

The mafia (you're ALL mafia, I suppose, so I mean the killers) have been selected completely at random using my d24, and have been informed. First kill will come soon, but I won't post it as soon as I get it - no timezone clues for you horrible lot.

-Jam
    1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
    That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
    Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!

Comment

Comrade
      Tassadar

Bible Salesman

Eventis is the only refuge of the spammer. Join us now.
      Long live teh paranoia smiley!

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Eventis is the only refuge of the spammer. Join us now.
          Long live teh paranoia smiley!

Comment

Your stinkin' midi clip, it no play, dago!

-Jam

Comment

Received a mail..thought, YES, I'm gonna be the mafia for once.

Nope, came from someone else....

Ah well..
              Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
              Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

Enforcer?

This isn't punishment for quietly slinking away after getting killed in the second round in the last game, is it?
                oh god how did this get here I am not good with livejournal

Comment

Its a good role. You're played by Vinnie Jones

-Jam

Comment

Originally posted by alva
                    Received a mail..thought, YES, I'm gonna be the mafia for once.

Nope, came from someone else....

Ah well..
                    Hmmmm very suspicious

Comment

Originally posted by DrSpike
                      Do you know the name of that piece, by any chance?
                      Rethink Refuse Reduce Reuse

Do It Ourselves

Comment

I'm gonna have to consider my percentage.

5 is not enough.

I gotta ask the Don for some more.

But don't you worry Yorkie boys, I'm not greedy.

Comment

Originally posted by General Ludd

Do you know the name of that piece, by any chance?
                          IIRC it's just called the Godfather theme. Other tracks from the movie have names, but I don't recall a name for that one.

Comment

Originally posted by ljcvetko

Hmmmm very suspicious
                            No it isn't. You really think I would even try to side-track people this way.
                            Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
                            Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

Code:
                              mafia
                              Name Job Status Played By
                              1. Skanky Burns Barkeeper alive Paul Hogan
                              2. Rah Brothel owner alive Rowan Atkinson
                              3. Spiffor Senator alive Jean Reno
                              4. Kassiopeia Limo Driver alive Bjork in a mask
                              5. joncha Pimp alive Samuel Jackson
                              6. Jon Miller Proffessor alive Harrison Ford
                              7. Theben Gunsmith alive Jonny Depp
                              8. Comrade Tassadar Bible Salesman alive John Brigham
                              9. ljcvetko Corrupt Detective alive Peter Sellars
                              10. alva Retired Soldier alive Gene Hackman
                              11. duke o' york Don alive Orson Welles
                              12. Hercules Docks Foreman alive Brad Pitt
                              13. Guynemer Shopkeeper (suits) alive Charlie Sheen
                              14. Vlad Antlerkov Enforcer alive Vinnie Jones
                              15. Zopperoni Bodyguard alive Pierlugi Collina
                              16. Jonny Heavy alive Vin Diesel
                              17. ADG Shopkeeper (fish) alive Pete Postlethwaite
                              18. gjramsey Bookkeeper alive Sean Penn
                              19. HongHu Teacher alive Lucy Liu
                              20. Spaced Cowboy Debt Collector alive Kevin Costner
                              21. Spikie Doctor alive Tom Baker
                              22. Tuberski Union Leader alive Dan Akroyd
                              23. MattH Police Constable alive Ewan McGregor
                              24. FlameFlash Priest alive Al Pacino
                              Not subject to change even if you pay me real cash I am of course played by Bobby DeNiro, and I am the director as well

-Jam

Comment

Working...
                              X