This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Spiffor
    I think Jam just told us, in his clue, that the order of the mafia kills has changed, now that we are at half time. I.e. the triangular-holer got to kill after the stranger, and now she gets to kill before the strangler (hence to consecutive triangular holes).
    Yeah, but 3 in a row? I think we got one of 'em already.
    I'm consitently stupid- Japher
    I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

• I'm willing to go along with Hong Hu
      Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
      Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

• Code:
        mafia
        Name Voted for
        3. Spiffor HongHu
        10. alva HongHu
        11. duke o' york Spaced Cowboy
        12. Hercules -
        13. Guynemer HongHu
        17. ADG -
        19. HongHu -
        20. Spaced Cowboy HongHu
        21. Spikie HongHu
        23. MattH HongHu
        24. FlameFlash -
        So... if everyone left votes for Spaced...

-Jam
        Last edited by Jamski; April 24, 2004, 13:54.
        1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
        That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
        Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
        Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

• To make things interesting: Spaced Cowboy
          This space is empty... or is it?

Comment

• Actually I can't do maths :stupid:

Even if everyone votes for Spaced, HongHu has 6 votes from 11.

HongHu is tossed in the harbour wearing concrete stilleto heels, and the next morning...

No one is found dead.

Congratulations

-Jam
            1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
            That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
            Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
            Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

• Well done, survivors

Comment

• Good job everyone!

Comment

• -Weeeeeeee
                  This space is empty... or is it?

Comment

• The one game where everyone should've died, and we have the most survivors.

You kinda gave away HongHu last round I think, Jamsk.
                    I'm consitently stupid- Japher
                    I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

• I...I...I...I...won....

/me drops dead after a heart-attack.

Bugger....
                      Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
                      Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

• Hehe congratulation to all the co-winners......we had 'em figured from the start. Well, almost from the start.

Comment

• The one game where everyone should've died, and we have the most survivors.
                          Yes
                          Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the test. Thank you for helping us help you help us all!

Comment

• Yes, a quick game, I like them like that after I'm dead

Congrats
                            It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                            RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Alright! Way to go, team!
                              "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
                              "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

• No one seems to have posted the link to the signup thread.

So I will

It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                                RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Working...
                                X