Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Its a great clue... 'cos it is half time in the game.

Clue about the clue : think of the different meanings of words...

-Jam
    1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
    That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
    Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
    Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

• hmm

let's try some things, might spark some ideas
      "olemmup sports"

I'm gonna do the first bit only.
      1. the ' HAL versus IBM'' trick
      npdllto

nope nothing here
      Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
      Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

• olemmup sports:
        pummelo sports?
        plemmuo sports?

The detective will be avenged! Hong Hu, his last suspect, will be HANGED!
        cIV list: cheats
        Now watch this drive!

Comment

• change ends --> strops pummelo

strops
          Attached Files
          ~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

Comment

• pummelo
            Attached Files
            ~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

Comment

• It's all so clear now.

HongHu
              "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
              "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

• No it isn't look at the clue.

2 'm's in the middle: Spiffor 2 'f 's in the middle. Note I have'nt voted for Spiffor yet I await an explanation.
                On the ISDG 2012 team at the heart of CiviLIZation

Comment

• If joncha is correct then HongHu looks pretty guilty from here, espec with the stiletto heel.
                  I'm consitently stupid- Japher
                  I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

• Sorry guys I wouldn't have time to think too much now. Just got back from China Night practise and finished a PBEM. Most likely I won't be able to come online until Sunday night after the performance. If there is a chance for me that requires my vote, please add my vote in any way that would be able to save my life.
                    Be good, and if at first you don't succeed, perhaps failure will be back in fashion soon. -- teh Spamski

Grapefruit Garden

Comment

• Ok just one more question. Are the clues this time still supposed to be some true and some redherrings that aims to cause people convince the wrong person?
                      Be good, and if at first you don't succeed, perhaps failure will be back in fashion soon. -- teh Spamski

Grapefruit Garden

Comment

• Are the clues this time still supposed to be some true and some redherrings that aims to cause people convince the wrong person?
                        Yes

With the normal 50/50 ratio, and the normal lack of hints from me

-Jam
                        1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
                        That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
                        Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!

Comment

• From what I can understand of Duckie's PMed votes... he wanted Tass as first choice, and Spaced as backup.

Code:
                          mafia
                          Name Voted for
                          3. Spiffor -
                          10. alva -
                          11. duke o' york Spaced Cowboy
                          12. Hercules -
                          13. Guynemer HongHu
                          17. ADG -
                          19. HongHu -
                          20. Spaced Cowboy -
                          21. Spikie -
                          23. MattH HongHu
                          24. FlameFlash -
                          Since its weekend, no rush to vote

-Jam

Comment

• I think Jam just told us, in his clue, that the order of the mafia kills has changed, now that we are at half time. I.e. the triangular-holer got to kill after the stranger, and now she gets to kill before the strangler (hence to consecutive triangular holes).

However, what do this round, yellow paper remind you of? That's right, a glitzy shaped post-it note! And where can we find glitzy shaped post-it notes, such as heart-shaped or apple-shaped ones? In schools!

I guess it is enough to say HongHu is the culprit.
                            Last edited by Spiffor; April 24, 2004, 07:51.
                            "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
                            "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
                            "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

• Hmm, to vote for HongHu or the priest? I don't want to waste the vote so HongHu

Comment

• Sorry but HongHu to save my ___ from Yorky's craze.
                                We're sorry, the voices in my head are not available at this time. Please try back again soon.

Comment

Working...
                                X