X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• And I have been training bunkers
    On the ISDG 2012 team at the heart of CiviLIZation

Comment

• You see what happens when you skimsy the rules?

Comment

• Day 6: "Every dog has his day." The day starts with Jamski trying to rebuild his empire as he builds the city of Kpow!. Hercules is busy at work on secret projects. DrSpike tries to send 2 nukes towards Hercules but his orders are interrupted by GeneralTacticus' spy. Just as he figures this out, 4 nukes rain down distruction on his cities also compliments of GeneralTacticus, leaving him litttle to Complain (boo) aboot.

EDIT: GeneralTacticus sends a spy to sabotage Skanky's orders, but he spent his time in the bunker and GT's spy was wasted.

GeneralTacticus Tar Valon, Rhuidean, Cairhien, Shayol Ghul, Jehannah

Skanky Burns Carbon, Marvin, Darwin, Pardon

DrSpike Complain

Hercules Stream, Dream, Ream, Scream, Bream

Jamski Brill!, Kpow!

ljcvetko WASTED

ADG WASTED

Now accepting orders for turn 7.
        Last edited by Spaced Cowboy; April 20, 2004, 09:03.
        We're sorry, the voices in my head are not available at this time. Please try back again soon.

Comment

• Sended.

-Jam
          1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
          That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
          Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
          Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

• Sent also
            On the ISDG 2012 team at the heart of CiviLIZation

Comment

• Senting now.
              I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

• Grrr.

Comment

• Don't complain

-Jam
                  1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
                  That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
                  Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
                  Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

• Sent.

Comment

• Orders sent.

Comment

• I needed to edit day six post. I forgot to mention GT's other spy.
                        We're sorry, the voices in my head are not available at this time. Please try back again soon.

Comment

• Day 7: "Getting your Burns on!" The day starts with dreams of ICS as DrSpike builds a new city of Insane. Meanwhile Jamski enacts his revenge as he sends 2 nukes towards General Tacticus, but as luck would have it, this is the day that GT decides to spend time in his bunker.

Hercules lets his "little friends" fly as he sends 4 nukes to Skanky. Skanky seemed prepared as he had his deflector on and point the nukes back to Hercules. Unfortunately for Skanky, Hercules aslo sent in one of his spies that sabotaged the deflection order and all 4 of Skanky's cities were decimated.

GeneralTacticus Tar Valon, Rhuidean, Cairhien, Shayol Ghul, Jehannah

DrSpike Complain, Insane

Hercules Stream, Dream, Ream, Scream, Bream

Jamski Brill!, Kpow!

ljcvetko WASTED

ADG WASTED

Skanky Burns WASTED

Now accepting orders for turn 8.

Comment

• Damn.
                            I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

• Sent.

Comment

• Sent.

Comment

Working...
                                X