No announcement yet.

Nuclear War IX Game Thread, "No more MAD!"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Day 10: "The Deaths of ICS" The day starts off quietly enough as GeneralTacticus works on an unspecified project. DrSpike launches 3 nukes at Hercules, and Hercules presses his button to send 2 nukes back to DrSpike. Unfortunately, Hercules launch control does not work and a spy with DrSpike painted across his back is killed trying to leave Hercules' launch facility.

GeneralTacticus
    Tar Valon, Rhuidean, Cairhien

DrSpike mainbrain

Hercules Stream, Dream

Jamski WASTED
    ljcvetko WASTED
    ADG WASTED
    Skanky Burns WASTED

Now accepting orders for turn 11.
    We're sorry, the voices in my head are not available at this time. Please try back again soon.

Comment

• and a spy with DrSpike painted across his back is killed

A mercy killing?
      I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

• Orders sent.

Comment

• Chances of Spikie pulling this one off?

Large

-Jam
          1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
          That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
          Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
          Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

• Your faith in me is refreshing but last turn they had 5 and 3 cities and I had one. What chance of winning from that point?

It's even more farfetched than that time I beat ADG with 1 city to his 4.

Comment

• Orders sent
              On the ISDG 2012 team at the heart of CiviLIZation

Comment

• Sent.

Comment

• Update on Monday. Take a breather guys, we will likey finish this up next week. Sorry but do not have the order list at home. Next time I'll email it to myself.
                  We're sorry, the voices in my head are not available at this time. Please try back again soon.

Comment

• Day 11: "All is Fair in Love and Nuclear War." Hercules starts off the day building the city of Ice-cream, while DrSpike is busy launching nukes, with one headed to GeneralTacticus and two more send in the direction of Hercules. GeneralTacticus rushed to his deflector control only to find one of DrSpike's spys under the panel ripping out the wires.

GeneralTacticus
                    Tar Valon, Rhuidean

DrSpike mainbrain

Hercules Stream

Jamski WASTED
                    ljcvetko WASTED
                    ADG WASTED
                    Skanky Burns WASTED

Now accepting orders for turn 12.

Comment

• Orders sent.

Comment

• Hmm interesting. I'm still probably dead but it looks closer than a few turns ago.

Comment

• Dude, put the link in your sig, or are you afraid.

Comment

• Afraid of what? Getting a few light injuries whilst mowing everyone down? Nah, I can take it.

When I made the sig. the new thread wasn't up yet. I'll edit the link in shortly.

Comment

• Don't forget to send in your orders.

Comment

• I'm still thinking.

Comment

Working...
                                X