No announcement yet.

Nuclear War IX Game Thread, "No more MAD!"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ok the BOOM BOOM faction is sorted then? We should accept no more members, though peace treaties with some lucky individuals might be considered.

Comment

Done. Definately no more members though.
      I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Agreed.

/me shakes hands and says BOOM *

-Jam
        1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
        That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
        Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
        Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

Day one: Not much action today as ljcvetko, Hercules, and ADG built the cities of Kick, Scream, and Lane. Meanwhile, everyone else was working on a sercret project.

The current list.

GeneralTarticus Tar Valon, Ruihdean, Cairhien

Jamski Brill!, Fab!, Zappo!

Skanky Burns Carbon, Marvin, Darwin

DrSpike Spain, Drain, Reign

Hercules Stream, Dream, Ream, Scream

ljcvetko Sick, Dick, Rick, Kick

ADG Sane, Rain, Slain, Lane

Lastly, I'm adding a rule on the max of cities. No more than 5 can be owned at any one time. Orders to build a sixth city will be invalid. Also no more than 2 spies or bunkers.

"Let the bodies hit the floor!"
          We're sorry, the voices in my head are not available at this time. Please try back again soon.

Comment

Orders sended

-Jam
            1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
            That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
            Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!

Comment

Scented odors.
              I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

...and sent...
                This space is empty... or is it?

Comment

O'deufs cent
                  On the ISDG 2012 team at the heart of CiviLIZation

Comment

I've got everyones cept for Spikey. I could post the results if that were to happen.
                    We're sorry, the voices in my head are not available at this time. Please try back again soon.

Comment

Sorry it's my snooker night tonight.

Sent now.

Comment

Day 2: ljcvetko continues his city building efforts with the city Pick, that gives him 5, the maximum allowed. GeneralTacticus, DrSpike, Hercules, and ADG worked on unspecified projects.

Jamski and Skanky decided that they did not want to play with ADG anymore as they rained 8 nukes down on his cities completely wiping them off the face of the ....well game.

GeneralTacticus Tar Valon, Ruihdean, Cairhien

Jamski Brill!, Fab!, Zappo!

Skanky Burns Carbon, Marvin, Darwin

DrSpike Spain, Drain, Reign

Hercules Stream, Dream, Ream, Scream

ljcvetko Sick, Dick, Rick, Kick, Pick

ADG WASTED

Comment

Wow 8 nukes to one player. Nice coordination guys.

Comment

It's genocide!!!!

Spare me, spare me, please! I'm a peaceloving builder

Comment

Yeah, but SC has put a stop to your ICSing.

Comment

ADG, to be honest, did deserve it

Oddres sendelinged

-Jam

Comment

Working...
                                X