No announcement yet.

Nuclear War IX Game Thread, "No more MAD!"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We are merely providing the pre-nuke entertainment.

Comment

Its like school kids on a field trip. It makes the wait pass much quicker.

To the tune of "The wheels on the bus":
      "And the nukes hit the city and go BOOM BOOM BOOM"
      I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Originally posted by DrSpike
        We are merely providing the pre-nuke entertainment.
        For free I might add. Think of us as a public service.

"BOOM BOOM BOOM"

Comment

Order sent yesterday...
          This space is empty... or is it?

Comment

For free I might add. Think of us as a public service.
            You're missing out on a decent income. I charge people to read this stuff.

"BOOM BOOM BOOM!"

-Jam
            1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
            That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
            Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
            Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

Thus the secret of how Jamski pays for his net connection is revealed.

"And the nukes hit the city and go BOOM BOOM BOOM"
              I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

So *that's* your job Jamski.

[harmony]All day long[/harmony]

Comment

You'd be surprised how much it brings in.

"And the driver on the bus goes BOOM BOOM BOOM..."

-Jam
                  1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
                  That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
                  Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!

Comment

Probably pays better than my job. Not that that's saying much.

"BOOM BOOM BOOM!"

Comment

You should have studied compositition for a real first class "job"...

So... are we doing factions again?

"BOOM BOOM BOOM!"

-Jam

Comment

I have quite a few job offers............maybe I could lend you guys some.

Enough with the BOOMing already. Don't turn it from funny into Raz spam.

Comment

I'm up for factions again, adds a new dimension to the game although some may consider it overpowered. OMFG pwn3d!!!11!
                          I'm up for a few of those job offers too.

"And the driver on the bus goes BOOM BOOM BOOM..."
                          (the verse is almost complete. Plus I x-posted with Spike)

Comment

I'm willing to make a BOOM BOOM BOOM faction with you two
                            And I'll have a job offer too, I was considering moving to England to work.

[harmony]All day long[/harmony]

-Jam

Comment

Taken out of context, that post would be quite worrying.

Comment

(the verse is almost complete. Plus I x-posted with Spike)
                                Yeah, you didn't need to edit the reminder in

Taken out of context, that post would be quite worrying.
                                You can apply that to 96% of the posts on this forum.

-Jam

Comment

Working...
                                X