No announcement yet.

Nuclear War IX Sign Up Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We don't start with spies. That part of the rules should be changed.

Comment

Agreed.

-Jam
      1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
      That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
      Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
      Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

Nice, six players now. One more and I think we have set a new record.
        I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Queue has been sent in... when is this getting started, anyway?

Comment

Does anyone have a problem with a Monday start?

We might actually get another player. If you want to get started right away wit hthe current crop then I can start right now.
            We're sorry, the voices in my head are not available at this time. Please try back again soon.

Comment

Hey, I don't mind... or rather, I'd be happier with a Monday start, as I'd be able to react to what people did.

Comment

I would prefer earlier, but who knows, someone else may join before Monday.
                I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Monday is good.

Comment

Tuesday would be better, as Mrs Jamski's mum is visiting *horror*

-Jam
                    1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
                    That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
                    Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!

Comment

Hide in your bunker.

Comment

I think Monday has the consensus. I start the end of turn 1 (orders must be in) and start the play thread around 8AM CST Monday April 12th 2004. Please turn in your orders, or a queue by then.
                        We're sorry, the voices in my head are not available at this time. Please try back again soon.

Comment

/me sends a spy to Jamski...

Originally PMed by Jam
                          I send two nukes to my mother-in-law.

Comment

I get on really well with my gf's mother. The fact that she lives 6000 miles away from me is possibly a factor.

Comment

I got on really well with my inlaws. Alas.

Comment

Only one day of freedom left till she comes. Perhaps I can deflect her onto Skanky. That'll teach him

-Jam

Comment

Working...
                                X