Players:
    GeneralTarticus
    Spamski
    Skanky Burns
    Spikie
    Hercules
    ljcvetko
    ADG
    Last edited by Skanky Burns; April 8, 2004, 10:09.
    I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

I'm still willing to GM, but if anyone else would like to have a go, I'd like to take part as a player...

Comment

I'd like to play please

-Jam
      1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
      That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
      Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
      Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

We'll see if anyone else offers, GT.
        Updated.
        I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

I'll do the gm thing if you want to play gt. Besides, it will give Jamski a break.
          We're sorry, the voices in my head are not available at this time. Please try back again soon.

Comment

-Jam
            1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
            That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
            Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
            Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

I'm in.

Comment

4 players. Not bad so far.

Comment

I am in.
                  On the ISDG 2012 team at the heart of CiviLIZation

Comment

Such an innocent game of family nuclear war
                    On the ISDG 2012 team at the heart of CiviLIZation

Comment

Originally posted by Skanky Burns
                      4 players. Not bad so far.
                      Yeah the same ones though.

Comment

btw, a note - I'll be absent from the 8th to the 12th, and hence unable to send orders. I'll send a queue in before I leave.

Comment

Originally posted by GeneralTacticus
                          btw, a note - I'll be absent from the 8th to the 12th, and hence unable to send orders. I'll send a queue in before I leave.
                          Easter break?

I'm sure you guys changed the rules dramatically since I last played (nuke war 1), but I'd like to try it again, provided someone points me to the rules.

Comment

It's not that different from the first. Now you can build spies and stockpile for longer.

Comment

Well, here's a link to the last game, with the rules in the first post:

I think we agreed to go back to starting with for that game, owing to a rather confused incident where Spaced Cowboy used a spy that didn't actually exist, but I'm not sure if we decided to do so permanently or not.

Comment

Working...
                              X