• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Popular games you have absolutely zero respect for

Tomb Raider
    Diablo II
    The Sims
    "You're the biggest user of hindsight that I've ever known. Your favorite team, in any sport, is the one that just won. If you were a woman, you'd likely be a slut." - Slowwhand, to Imran

Eschewing silly games since December 4, 2005

Tomb Raider rocked! What a great game back in the mid 90s.
    “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
    - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Sorry, but it's just so..... feminine. The hero of an action game should be a demon or a space cyborg or a marine or something.
      "You're the biggest user of hindsight that I've ever known. Your favorite team, in any sport, is the one that just won. If you were a woman, you'd likely be a slut." - Slowwhand, to Imran

Comment

Diablo2 rocked!

I wasn't real impressed with Tomb Raider. I don't like all that precise jumping.

The sims I actually bought. I had fun with it for about a day or two. I got bored of it quickly.

Comment

btw my answer is pretty much any shooter game. Either FPS or just a regular action type shooter.

If you need more hints, games like Quake, halflife, Call of Duty do not impress me.

I wasn't real impressed with Everquest either.

Comment

I can understand why some people don't enjoy shooters. But I can assure you that if you did you'd think Half-Life was the best game ever.

Comment

I enjoy Shooters a lot and I thought Half-Life was a stupid pseudo-platformer (jump, jump, jump is all you do) with a clichéd plot and overrated gameplay. Quake 2 shat all over it.
              Världsstad - Dom lokala genrenas vän
              Mick102, 102,3 Umeå, Måndagar 20-21

Comment

As if there are shooters with plots that aren't cliched? Quake 2 was certainly a wonderful game, but HL had better SP by far.

BTW I agree with you on Sam and Max. They r0x0rz my b0x0rz.

Comment

First person shooters. All of them.

Comment

Heretic! Burn him!

Comment

Definitely "The Sims". I'll add the "FIFA series" to the list.

Comment

The Sims rocked!

Sorry, someone had to say it.
                        I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Re: Popular games you have absolutely zero respect for

Originally posted by Jaguar Warrior
                          Tomb Raider
                          Diablo II
                          The Sims
                          Well the Sims goes without saying. TR the original was actually a decent and original game, though if you'd said any of the later versions I'd agree. Diablo2 is fine if you like hack and slash.

Comment

Originally posted by Skanky Burns
                            The Sims rocked!

Sorry, someone had to say it.
                            Any mention of the Sims brings Doc to the thread instantly to bash it, and Skanky there instantly to pretend that he thinks its only an ok game when really he loves it.

Comment

Well I like most genres of game so I have to have something to bash.

Comment

Working...
                              X