No announcement yet.

GTA Vice City

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Having the cops all slamming into you doesn't help either.
    ...people like to cry a lot... - Pekka
    ...we just argue without evidence, secure in our own superiority. - Snotty

Comment

I'm talking about the "miss cleos powders" mission. All you do is keep running for the next power location and grab them. Then back to her house. The FBI cars look funny as they run into each other around you.
      They always kill me before i can do anything.
      Lysistrata: It comes down to this: Only we women can save Greece.
      Kalonike: Only we women? Poor Greece!

Comment

Of all the missions I found "The Driver" to be the most difficult. That's the one in which you have to beat this driver guy in a street race before he'll be your driver for the bank robbery.
        Taht one was hard, but still fun and doable. I found the powders mission to be kind of aggrivating to the point that it makes you yell and throw the controller, and then go and cry because you suck, and then you cry more, b/c you realize that you are crying about a video game.

Comment

That is really difficult. The only way I managed to pass that mission was to shoot out the back tyres of his car at the start of the race.
          I remeber trying that, and it didn't really work.

Comment

It took me a few times to get the tyres without either shooting the guy in the head or missing his car completely, but even one dead tyre is enough to win you the race easily.
            I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Taht was one area of the game, that I never like to cheat in. There was something in me that wanted to be able to beat the fat kid without any help.

Comment

The most annoying part of the gaem, other than the damn hatians, is the end, wehn you get all those cell phone calls, so you'll be running froom the cops, adn screwing around, brring brring! Hey it's me __________(insert random jerkoff name) and I just wanted to day that-Oh you just died, b/c the cops got you!

Comment

I didn't consider that cheating, it was playing within the rules of the game. That and I couldn't possibly finish that mission without doing it. Yet I can easily win all of those street races from the car-yard you can purchase.
                  I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Originally posted by bipolarbear

Taht one was hard, but still fun and doable. I found the powders mission to be kind of aggrivating to the point that it makes you yell and throw the controller, and then go and cry because you suck, and then you cry more, b/c you realize that you are crying about a video game.

That's what my brother-in-law was doing with "The Driver".

Comment

Originally posted by Skanky Burns
                      I didn't consider that cheating, it was playing within the rules of the game.
                      I agree. Unless you activate some kind of cheat code it's not cheating.

Comment

Have any of you guys managed to steal a tank? I'm not talking about the mission in which you steal a tank, I'm talking about getting 6 stars and taking one of the tanks that inevitably show up. I've managed to get one and store it in one of my garages.

Comment

I grabbed one from the barracks. And drove it all through town blowing up police. Then my tank caught on fire.
                          But I escaped and bribed my way back down to 0 stars. Hooray!

Then I stole another tank and got to 6 stars, but I started bribing them down sooner and managed to get the tank safely back in my garage and all wanted stars gone.

Comment

I don't think I've actually gone to the barracks yet.

Comment

I don't remember a barracks.
                              Rethink Refuse Reduce Reuse

Do It Ourselves

Comment

North of the airport on the second half of the city. Actually it is supposed to be an airbase, but all the military guys there are wearing green. You need to collect 90 or 100 packages for the tank to appear there though (too tired to check the exact amount at the moment).

Comment

Working...
                                X