GTA Vice City

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GTA Vice City

There have probably been a bunch of threads about this already, but I found something new in this game today. If you go into the pole position strip club and watch all the girls in the private rooms for long enough it gets you closer to the final missions. I haven't seen this on any hint sites out there (maybe I'm not looking at the right ones), so I thought I'd let y'all know.
    ...people like to cry a lot... - Pekka
    ...we just argue without evidence, secure in our own superiority. - Snotty

Thats how you complete the Pole Position mission. You will also note that the place now earns you money.
    I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Not that I need it at this point...

Comment

All the girls in the private rooms? There are only 2 right? Or did miss some
        <Kassiopeia> you don't keep the virgins in your lair at a sodomising distance from your beasts or male prisoners. If you devirginised them yourself, though, that's another story. If they devirginised each other, then, I hope you had that webcam running.
        Play Bumps! No, wait, play Slings!

Comment

I think there are 3. Pretty funny dances.
          I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

I thought that was the stupidest part of the game. They weren't even real looking. I would have preferred a dance from the elephant man naked! The dances looked more like a vaguely controlled seizure. But whatever, It was a quick way to earn money in the game. I always preferred the Ice cream truck missions myself.
            I keep hearing from kids at school, that if you jump through the wall, or window, of some building near the newschopper, then you will find a balck guy guarding an easter egg, or an easter egg, or something. Is this true? Kind of an interesting pun if it is.
            Lysistrata: It comes down to this: Only we women can save Greece.
            Kalonike: Only we women? Poor Greece!

Comment

I found out about that part of the game totally by accident. It was the last mission I needed to do to activate the final missions. I'm on the very last mission now. Does anyone have any advice?

Comment

The very last mission, I think I have actually completed without any codes. I'd say persistence, but you sound like you want useful advice.
                Try blowing up the tanks by Lance on the roof, to dispoense of his cronies quickly. that one's kind of obvious.
                Get out your shotgun at hte start, when they are robbing your safe, and stand on the right side of the door. You can pick the poopheads off one by one as they run through the door. The Magnum works well there too.
                As for Sonny, I think I used a flamethrower to kill offf his guys, and a rocket launcher on him. I tkaes like 12 rockets at the least or something.

Comment

For the last mission. Use the sniper rifle to try and take out the "big boss". For lance, shoot the tanks. I think there's a drug that slows down the gameplay ala max payne....forget though.

I used the Ruger sniper rifle (i think that's what it's called) for Sonny. For Lance I switched between the Magnum and the sawed off Shotgun. Used some molotov's as well.

Other than that, all I can say is load up on bodyarmor, keep your wits about you, and good luck.
                  Despot-(1a) : a ruler with absolute power and authority (1b) : a person exercising power tyrannically
                  Beyond Alpha Centauri-Witness the glory of Sheng-ji Yang
                  *****Citizen of the Hive****
                  "...but what sane person would move from Hawaii to Indiana?" -Dis

Comment

For the last mission. Use the sniper rifle to try and take out the "big boss". For lance, shoot the tanks. I think there's a drug that slows down the gameplay ala max payne....forget though.
                    Adrenaline ala countless annoying Matrix ripoffs.

Comment

I used the Ruger sniper rifle (i think that's what it's called) for Sonny. For Lance I switched between the Magnum and the sawed off Shotgun. Used some molotov's as well.

Other than that, all I can say is load up on bodyarmor, keep your wits about you, and good luck.
                      The parts about your wits and body armor is good.
                      Be careful with the cocktails though, be sure to thrwo the mfar or you end up screwed.
                      You can find a free laser scope sniper rifle on the roof of one of the buildings that is across the street or something from the Cafe RObina. It is much better than the Ruger thing, b/c it has better rate of fire.

Comment

I used the Molotov's on Lance and had some extra so when I met Sonny, I killed the goons and tried running behind him and chucked the Molotov's down on him from the 2nd story. I can't remember if they did anything, but it did burn some baddies before they could harm me. You just have to watch the place that leads to the roof cause his goons come out from there as well.
                        Despot-(1a) : a ruler with absolute power and authority (1b) : a person exercising power tyrannically
                        Beyond Alpha Centauri-Witness the glory of Sheng-ji Yang
                        *****Citizen of the Hive****
                        "...but what sane person would move from Hawaii to Indiana?" -Dis

Comment

I used a minigun.
                          I didn't have any problems finishing that mission quite quickly...

Comment

I was thinking of getting plenty of rocket launchers together to take out Lance. It seems like the quickest way to take out him and his goons.

I'll get through it eventually. I got through everything else without cheating.

Comment

Grab packages and get yourself a minigun. No cheating involved, but makes the mission rather easy. You probably only need one clip on that gun to finish it, too.

60 packages for the minigun to show up.

Comment

Working...
                              X