Mafia XIV - Mafia Gothica (thread 2)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aha. Sorry, Tuberski.

In my defense, as I said at the time, Ras was my #2 suspect...
    "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
    "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

• I've yet to get any clues.
      I'm not conceited, conceit is a fault and I have no faults...

Civ and WoW are my crack... just one... more... turn...

Comment

• Stop dying and joining late then.

Comment

• Originally posted by Doc
          Stop dying and joining late then.
          I can at least fix the last one. At least the last game I played it was the mafia that killed me... Jamski's GM style helps cut down on docpiles IMHO. (Or did I not watch this game closely enough? )
          I'm not conceited, conceit is a fault and I have no faults...

Civ and WoW are my crack... just one... more... turn...

Comment

• I think the docpiles are there, just not as obvious.
            I'm consitently stupid- Japher
            I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

• Com'on Jamski, admitted that you foobared

The only real clue that pointed to gjramsey was the bit about precise handwritings, but he was not high enough in rank to write in the Duke's records. Besides, any number of people can have precise handwritings other than a bookkeeper.

Who kidnapped Jamski von Helsing, and how did he get out?
              (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
              (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
              (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

• Who kidnapped Jamski von Helsing, and how did he get out?
                No documents were found that contained this information.

-Jam
                1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
                That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
                Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
                Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

• Originally posted by Urban Ranger
                  Com'on Jamski, admitted that you foobared

The only real clue that pointed to gjramsey was the bit about precise handwritings, but he was not high enough in rank to write in the Duke's records. Besides, any number of people can have precise handwritings other than a bookkeeper.
                  You're not going to let him get away with that are you Jamski?

Comment

• Why not? I let him get away with it last game, and now I may just hint very obviously that he is the killer in every round in the next game

-Jam
                    1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
                    That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
                    Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!

Comment

• Hehe that'll teach him. Clues like "A recently fired phaser was found in UR's uniform" (if lowly technicians have them ) or "UR was seen committing the act of murder by the entire crew".

Comment

• What's that you say UR? The clues are no good? Not obivous enough?

(Everyone docpiles UR )

I'm only messing you. I think its nicer to keep the people alive who don't get the clues, and give them more of a chance

-Jam

Comment

• My lawyers are still preparing their defamation case against Jamski von McHelsingski, or whatever his name was again! The clues encouraged docpiling me, but I survived for ages! Who did actually kill me? I'm sorry for calling you stupid, but I was right - it wasn't that clever! Rasputin, I believe.

Comment

• But the clues always encourage people to vote for someone other than the mafia

-Jam

Comment

• They are supposed to occasionally encourage people to vote for the mafia as well.
                              I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

• Then the mafia complain that I'm exposing them *shrugs*

-Jam

Comment

Working...
                                X