No announcement yet.

Mafia XIV - Mafia Gothica (thread 2)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have to say, even being the mafia, it didn't seem like there were many clues pointing to me, which, mind you, I am not complaining about! It did seem like during the last game, there were several people that fit the fish clues, plus all the red herring references.

Comment

• I told you it was gjramsey. But Guy's suspicious behaviour doesn't help any, either. And he's right, there aren't enough clues pointed to him, 3 maybe, with tons of red herring.

For example, why would Alva said "Is that you, sir?" Or why would gjramsey had access to the keys. There was a clue about a covering up in the records, but again, he's not high enough in rank to write such records.

Jamski better has a good explanation for this.
      Last edited by Urban Ranger; April 3, 2004, 23:17.
      (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
      (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
      (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

• How was I being suspicious?
        "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
        "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

• Originally posted by Guynemer
          How was I being suspicious?
          You? Because you played too much with the "Sand Real" bit, and used resources you aren't not suppose to have (Name of the Roses, etc.) to support you.
          (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan

Comment

• eh?

Just looked like clues to me. I was doing my best to try to make sense of little bits and pieces that we had... obviously, not too well, but you can't fault the effort.

Comment

• I was pretty sure that GJRamsey was one of the Mafiosi. Clues concerning books and the library continued to appear, even after the librarian's death, which suggested that GJR the bookkeeper was indeed a Mafia. Unfortunately for the villagers, no one really listened to me, and when the clues about the Royal Blood and other clues pointing to the royalty started appearing, I was more concerned with saving myself than getting the Mafia.

It was the other mafia I was unsure about...

Well played GJR!

Comment

• There was one clue about the library after the librarian was dead, and that was something about records missing. That's it.

Jamski better has a good explanation for all the loose ends, that's all I am going to say.

Comment

• Don't worry I'm sure he has answers.

Comment

• /me gets ready to hound Jamski

Comment

• Who was the poisoner, anyway?

Comment

• Originally posted by Jonny
                        I was pretty sure that GJRamsey was one of the Mafiosi. Clues concerning books and the library continued to appear, even after the librarian's death, which suggested that GJR the bookkeeper was indeed a Mafia. Unfortunately for the villagers, no one really listened to me, and when the clues about the Royal Blood and other clues pointing to the royalty started appearing, I was more concerned with saving myself than getting the Mafia.

It was the other mafia I was unsure about...

Well played GJR!
                        I was worried that folks were going to start listening to you, and I didn't want to take you out either, since that would point to me even more. It was different to play as the mafia, then as a regular villager.

Comment

Who was the poisoner, anyway?
                          Rasputin was the poisoner

Comment

• I love the way Urban wants to play detective.

There were some more clues, but people withheld them, as they have a right to do, and I can tell you that one clue was majorly changed when it was posted here.

I can't say who though

-Jam
                            1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
                            That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
                            Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
                            Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

• Originally posted by gjramsey

Rasputin was the poisoner
                              Are we sure? I've seen speculation, but no confession... maybe I missed a Jamski post or something...

Comment

Are we sure? I've seen speculation, but no confession... maybe I missed a Jamski post or something...
                                This be the PM from Jamski where I got to start whacking more folks.

The other mafia was Raspution, now dead. So its you to kill again.

-Jam

Comment

Working...
                                X