Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mafia did it again eh...

Congrats GJRamsey
    Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
    Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

Who was the other one btw?
      Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
      Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

My bet's on Rasputin. His posting died immediately with his characater, so maybe he lost interest when he got eliminated and could no longer off others.
        Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the test. Thank you for helping us help you help us all!

Comment

What was your original mode of killing?

ACK!
          Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

Kass you had the opportunity there to get the mafia. Less gut, more clue solving!

Count me in for the next one Jamski.

Comment

Less gut, more clue solving!
              There was nothing in the clues that would have convinced me enough to ignore my instinct. That, and Guynemer had played the last few rounds exactly the way I'd have played had I been the Mafia.
              Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the test. Thank you for helping us help you help us all!

Comment

But he's not Finnish, Kassi. You can't expect the poor man to actually be as evil as you.

-Jam
                1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
                That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
                Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
                Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

Ok, so you turned out to be innocent after all.

Well played, GJRamsey.
                  I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Originally posted by Kassiopeia
                    *#%&[¤$!!

Oh well. At least it was exciting. Sorry Guynemer

A pox on you!

Look, the one time I was the Mafia, I was a very bad Mafia. I only managed to make the opening kill before I was executed by the villagers. When I'm the Mafia, it's damned obvious.
                    "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
                    "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

• Wow!!! that was interesting, I thought sure I was toast several times, when Jonny was pointing at me, right after a couple of the book clues. Urban Ranger pointed at me once, and the Ras and others went on the Sang Real spamfest which buried the accusation!

Comment

• And well done, GJR. I never really suspected you until the end, and that was only because I knew it couldn't be Kassi.

Comment

• I had to keep voting Kass, if I started changing the votes to someone else, I figured it would make me obvious. If Kass would have lost the coin flip to Jonny, I was going to take Jonny to make things real interesting.

Comment

• Wait, it's over already? I'm not dead yet!

(checks 1st page) ... oh.
                            oh god how did this get here I am not good with livejournal

Comment

• I never really equated "bookkeeper" with "librarian"... I probably missed something, but I thought it meant you just kept a record of the building and so forth. If-if-IF such an equation had been made obvious (to me), then I probably would have pointed a finger at you long ago, thanks to the Name of the Rosesque episode.

Comment

• In the very first story, the bookkeeper is eating his meals in the library.

-Jam
                                1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
                                That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
                                Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
                                Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

Working...
                                X