Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

General Ludd.
    (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
    (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
    (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

Originally posted by Jamski
      Well, I got a PM from UR

"My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
      "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

Originally posted by Urban Ranger
        General Ludd.

Damn gardener.
        Rethink Refuse Reduce Reuse

Do It Ourselves

Comment

It seems that you, General Ludd, is high enough in position that you have the keys to various places.
          (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan

Comment

Where's that slacker Jamski?

Comment

Looking for the coin he dropped...
              Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
              Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

That's what he told the sheep anyway.

Comment

Hopefully he's writing a long conclusion, pointing out some of the clues he left us.

Comment

He's probably hiding from this mob (alright, trio) bent on killing innocent people.

Where's my militia?
                    Rethink Refuse Reduce Reuse

Do It Ourselves

Comment

You already sucked their blood.

Comment

Did Kass ever check the clues? No? As the mafia why should he?

Someone hold a spot for me next game.
                        I'm consitently stupid- Japher
                        I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

Sorry, Mrs Jamski had me digging the garden

From the Diary of Jamski van Helsing

April the 2nd 1854

General Ludd is dead, killed by the locals in the usual brutal fashion, but will the I and the other residents of this castle survive another night in this horrid place?

I fear for our souls, and my sanity if I must endure any longer...

-Jam
                          1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
                          That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
                          Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
                          Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

Note found attached to a dead pigeon near Apolyton Valley.

Dearest Mina,

I fear that I will not survive this place. Even this morning I found the groundsman, Urban Ranger slain, with two wounds in his neck. Send help at once.

Yours, Jamski van Helsing

Code:
                            mafia2
                            Name Role Status
                            GhengisFarb Watercolour artist Dead - poisoned
                            Kassiopeia Travelling salesman Alive
                            Zopperoni Butler Dead - villagers
                            GJRamsey Bookkeeper Alive
                            Vlad Antlerkov Message boy Dead - neck wounds
                            MattH Doorman Dead - neck wounds
                            ADG Cook (fish) Dead - villagers
                            Alva A Major Dead - neck wounds
                            Rasputin Priest Dead - villagers
                            General Ludd General Dead - villagers
                            Spaced Cowboy Cattle farmer Dead - neck wounds
                            Mart7x5 Woodchopper Dead - villagers
                            Doc Physician Dead - neck wounds
                            Guynemer Cook (vegetables) Alive
                            Jonny Elder Son of the Duke Dead - villagers
                            flipside Younger Son of the Duke Dead - villagers
                            Duke o'York Lord and Master Dead - poisoned
                            Skanky Burns Wine waiter Dead - poisoned
                            Tuberski Master of the Hunt Dead - villagers
                            Theben Cook (meat) Dead - neck wounds
                            Jon Miller Libarian Dead - villagers
                            Urban Ranger Groundsman Dead - neck wounds
                            There are only 3 people left in the game!!!

-Jam
                            1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
                            That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
                            Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
                            Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

I just have to go with Kassiopeia again!

Comment

Did Kass ever check the clues? No? As the mafia why should he?
                                I looked through them, and couldn't compose anything coherent. Here they are for your viewing pleasure (gjramsey jumped the gun, of course, making him very suspect):

After MattH's death (neck wounds):

Originally posted by Thöybyn
                                Ye Clue
                                Looking at how far the gravel embedded into MattH's face, its pretty clear he fell some distance into the courtyard.
                                Originally posted by Kassiopeia
                                You know that MattH was slightly in debt after borrowing money to cover his gambling losses with the other servants.
                                After GhengisFarb's death (poisoning):

Originally posted by Doc
                                From the lab notes of Doctor Doc
                                ...realised that Lead Oxide (yellow, made by buring lead) and Carmine (red, made from Haeomoglobin) paint on thier own are not poisonous enough to kill a man. There must have been a third ingredient in the poison, probably some kind of ethanol to ensure a rapid distribution to the brain....
                                Originally posted by Skanky Burns
                                Cellar Keeping Records
                                There seems to be a bottle of 1834 Chateau Ste. Basil missing this morning, a very expensive and fine drink indeed. Noone requested this last night, so it was probably stolen.
                                After Doc was killed (neck wounds):

Originally posted by duke o' york
                                A conversation overheard in the library

"He'll try and send another letter, I'm sure of it"
                                "The last thing we need is the police from the city getting involved"
                                "Only one other person knows where it is buried anyway"
                                "But can we trust him?"
                                Now, either Jamski sent only one clue, or someone withheld theirs.

Interesting notion by the GM:
                                Someone has it in for the "regulars" in this game it seems. Already Doc, Skanky, Zopperoni and Ghengis have bitten the dust
                                After Skanky was poisoned:

Originally posted by Jonny
                                You saw the cooks arguing over the breakfast. Theben wanted to cook black pudding for your father, while ADG prefered kippers. Guynemer was the voice of reason and said they should look in once of the castle's old recipe books.
                                Originally posted by Tuberski
                                The old stories and records of Apolyton sometimes refer to something known as the "Sang Real" - a treasure of somekind. Perhaps this is buried here in the castle or its grounds.
                                Then Spaced Cowboy kicked the bucket, neck wounds found on him.

Originally posted by Rasputin
                                Everyone except the Duke and his son were quite angry when you put garlic in the communion wine. They suggested you ask the cooks about what tastes good, and not rely on old superstions.
                                Originally posted by Theben
                                GJRamsey informed the Duke this morning that not only was Spaced Cowboy forund dead in the now mysteriously unlocked library, but that the castle records for 1815-1824 are missing.
                                Then, the Duke (o' york) was poisoned. Before his death he stated in the thread:

If I am killed this night, then Rasputin is the killer.
                                If Rasputin is killed tonight, then Guynemer is the killer, hoping to put the blame onto me. Remember my words and vote accordingly, lest ye be next
                                The Mafia may have tried to use this to frame Rasputin.

And the story said:

Ever since this stranger came to my castle I have always know that the curse of the Sang Real would fall. I had hoped for a few more days, but... tell my son Flipside that he should forgive me, and I will see him soon... tell Jonny he is now the Duke...

...call the priest...?

...may God have mercy on my...
                                Originally posted by Guynemer
                                Tuberski raises a toast to Jonny, the new Duke, and proposes the residents take part in a badger hunt. Urban Ranger protests against the damage to be done to his gardens.
                                Someone withheld a clue, again. Curious.

Next, Theben was found dead, again wih next wounds.

No clues were posted either, this time around. Interesting.

Since Jamski said no more clues will be posted, this is what we'll have to work with.

What I myself find of interest are the talk of something related to the Sang Real being buried in the castle grounds. There's apparently also a curse involved, something that was haunting the Duke all the way 'til his death.

That is all I've come up with. I've been ill mind you, not the best time to be carrying out logical thought.

The fact that many clues have been about the library and some sort of a curse, information of which being found within, of the two alternatives I have, gjramsey is probably going to be my bet. Guynemer has been mentioned only one (two?) times, and the few times cooks were mentioned it was nothing too incriminating.
                                Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the test. Thank you for helping us help you help us all!

Comment

Working...
                                X