Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Gladiator III - Let the Battles Continue!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gladiator III - Let the Battles Continue!

The old thread is over 500 now, so here's a new one. I'm not at home, but I'm working out the other semi by hand, since I want to show you the exiciting finish to semi-final 2

Should be there in about 30 mins.
    Last edited by Drogue; April 4, 2004, 18:12.
    Smile
    For though he was master of the world, he was not quite sure what to do next
    But he would think of something

"Hm. I suppose I should get my waffle a santa hat." - Kuciwalker

Do I survive? Do I, huh?
    I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

I predict Skanky dies whilst valiantly doing a chunk of damage to SC.

Comment

Semi Final 2 - Round 6

Spacius charges out of his area, stright towards Skanky. Skanky is badly injured, so Spacius knows that power is not needed, and so goes for a stylistic attack. He dodges left and right, not showing Skanky where he's going to hit, and then lunges at the tip of his neck. However Skanky saw it coming, and has adopted a defensive posture that is impervious to almost any attack from Spacius.

Unexpectedly, Skanky suddenly drops his guard, and tries a simple, but incredibly powerful swipe, right at Spacius' neck. Spacius reels back, and just misses Skanky's blade, which would have surely decapitated him. However Skanky is spent from the effort. Spacius takes his huge, powerful body and spins, very skillfully. Though not necessary, his flair pumps up the crowd, as Skanky is unable to respond. His sword glinting, Spacius spins past Skanky, just nicking the front of his neck, his throught, in the process. A little blood escapes from Skanky's neck, as the crowd goes silent, all eyes upon the wounded gladiator before them. Skanky is still standing, but his face expressionless and his body without motion. Then he falls. As Skanky hit's the ground, Spacius turns away from him, and holds his sword to the crowd. Drogue runs over to check, and confirms that Skanky Burns is dead. He walks over to Spacius, holds his sword hand up, and declares him the winner.

All that awaits now is the expected Spacius Maxiumum vs The Doctor final. It will be quite an affair.

/me smiles. Two worthy gladiators in the final, and a match to look forward too. "Yes," he thinks to himself, "this will be good".

Spacius Maxiumum has won with 36 HP remaining. Skanky Burns is dead.

Just as a side, if Skanky had realised that he only needed a power of 31 to kill Spacius, because of strength of weapon, it would have been a double KO. However having a power of 36 meant his attack couldn't be powerful enough to score a hit.
        Smile

Comment

Ok, so we have a Spacius vs Doctor final. What HP would you like to start with? I propose 150, especially since this has a damage rating of 15 (one's attack-other's defense). If youw ant it higher or lower that's fine, as long as you agree. If you don't, it will be 150.

Good luck both of you. When this is agreed upon, you can send orders
          Smile

Comment

I think 5000.

Drogue: Round 236, sorry for the delay, my third kid had to go to the doctor.

Spacius and Doc both land heavy blows, leaving them at 1234 and 1239 hitpoints respectively.

Hehe, 150 is fine.

Comment

Re: Semi Final 2 - Round 6

Originally posted by Drogue
              Just as a side, if Skanky had realised that he only needed a power of 31 to kill Spacius, because of strength of weapon, it would have been a double KO. However having a power of 36 meant his attack couldn't be powerful enough to score a hit.
              I can't believe SC allowed such a move! Shame on you both.

Comment

I could never work out how the armour and weapon stats were used. Guestimates were made in their place.
                I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Skanky: Half is added to attack or defense, and the full amount added or taken away from power.

For instance, if Spacius put up a 25 defense, his total defense would be 27.5. If you put up a 25 attack against it, it would be a 30 attack, and so you would hit. If you had 25 in power, you would do 25+10-5=30 damage, because you have a 10 rated weapons, and Spacius 5 rated armour.
                  Smile

Comment

Re: Re: Semi Final 2 - Round 6

Originally posted by Doc

Now that I did the math....me too. I should have had a couple of more points on D.

Also I agree on the 150 to start. This should take very long.
                    We're sorry, the voices in my head are not available at this time. Please try back again soon.

Comment

Re: Re: Semi Final 2 - Round 6

Originally posted by Doc

I'm consitently stupid- Japher
                      I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

I suppose we should get this baby on the road. I'll send initial orders this evening.

Comment

W00t 150 start it is then

Let the final commence
                          Smile

Comment

orders sent
                            We're sorry, the voices in my head are not available at this time. Please try back again soon.

Comment

Fight!

Comment

Working...
                              X