Comment

Alva, Ghengis

Comment

Sweepstakes: Kassiopeia and MattH

Comment

Can't we just use this one?
          No

-Jam
          1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
          That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
          Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
          Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

It has the words "SIGN UP" in the title. We would have to get this thread up to 500 posts just to have a decently titled game thread if we used this one - all the way to round two in other words.
            I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Why not?
              Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
              Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

Why not?
                [stressed dad]
                Because I said so
                [/stressed dad]

-Jam
                1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
                That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
                Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!

Comment

Oooh is Mrs Jamski getting maternal yearnings?

Take my advice and keep her away from all babies, except dirty ones. It works a charm.

Comment

Hard to do. Her sister is 4 months pregnant again...

-Jam

Comment

Originally posted by alva
                      Can't we just use this one?
                      And deny the Jamsker another post?
                      I'm consitently stupid- Japher
                      I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

What, like he didn't have the opportunity as it is.
                        Hey, I AM a team player who doesn't mind who scores as long as I win
                        Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
                        Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

Remember, there is no 'I' in 'team, although there is a 'me'. But that's only if you spell it backwards, and then you've got 'meat', which is what YOU'LL be if you don't shape up! Dead meat!
                          I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

He who cannot be spelled, cannot spell, since "team" spelled backwards is "maet", not "meat", mate ;-)

Comment

Originally posted by Zopperoni
                              He who cannot be spelled, cannot spell, since "team" spelled backwards is "maet", not "meat", mate ;-)

Comment

Originally posted by Zopperoni
                                Yah, I newl dat, bute I usually say that, not write it, so I tooketh 'artistic license' wid it.

OR I's been dain bramaged by youse guys constant inability to spell my name. Psychologically. It is tragic. Mourn for the lost childrens.

Comment

Working...
                                X