This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mafia VIV "Mafia Gothica" SIGN UP

Its the last round of Mafia VIII, which is hanging in the balance, so its time to sign up for the next game. I'll GM again unless anyone is dead set against that, in which case I'm happy to play instead.

We'll be taking 20 players this time, as I thought 28 was just a tiny bit too large to include everyone in the story. Its "first come, first served" at this table, back in 1854...

Welcome to :
    Mafia Gothica

1 GhengisFarb
    2 Kassiopeia
    3 Zopperoni
    4 GJRamsey
    5 Vlad Antlerkov
    6 MattH
    7 ADG
    8 Alva
    9 Rasputin
    10 General Ludd
    11 Spaced Cowboy
    12 Mart7x5
    13 Doc
    14 Guynemer

Feel free to try and reserve your occupation/position in the Apolyton Manor, but some people are fixed in thier roles

-Jam
    Yes, they are fun
    76.92%
    No, they are crap
    7.69%
    I'll go with the majority of the above options
    15.38%
    Last edited by Jamski; March 25, 2004, 21:15.
    1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
    That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
    Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
    Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Erm, that should be "XIV", not "VIV" ;-)

I don't care about the clues being PM'ed, so I'll go with what the majority thinks.

And I'm in for another game.

Comment

I'd better remember to change the number for the actual game to XIV then

-Jam
      1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
      That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
      Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!

Comment

I am in again, even though the GM tried to have me knocked off, since I fell in the newbie catagory!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Jamski
          I'd better remember to change the number for the actual game to XIV then

-Jam
          Ask Rah to edit the title for you :-)

Comment

even though I didn't get a clue, I felt like it did add something to the game. Trying to determine what was a real clue or a fraudulent clue was intriguing.

Comment

You'll never know either...

I can't really say who was changing the clues and I can't mention who was completely making up clues or even who was sitting on important clues as then noone will trust that player again.

If people want to confess then its up to them, but my lips are sealed.

And yes, we saw all of the above behavior in the last game

-Jam

Comment

I'm in.
                oh god how did this get here I am not good with livejournal

Comment

Kassiopiea
                  I should probably change my name to that, maybe then you would finally spell it as Kassiopeia.
                  Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the test. Thank you for helping us help you help us all!

Comment

Spelling corrected

-Jam

Comment

Maybe this game I'll end my long losing streak... Wishful thinking .
                      Sign me up please!
                      cIV list: cheats
                      Now watch this drive!

Comment

Sign me up...
                        This space is empty... or is it?

Comment

Sure.

Can I have sanctuary until after round 3 this time.
                          Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
                          Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

We'll be taking 20 players this time,

Last game took a little too long.
                            Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?

Comment

should probably change my name to that, maybe then you would finally spell it as Kassiopeia.

As with deity, people will never learn

Comment

Working...
                              X