Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• By the way, I would like to thank the mafia for selecting MrBaggins in advance of MrBaggins saying he had to leave the game. That worked out very nicely.

Coincidence is a great thing.

-Jam
    1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
    That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
    Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
    Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

• I'm with DoY, Zopperoni may not be the Mafia but we got a 50/50 shot at it with him.

So Mafiawise were looking at a Strangler, a Pyromaniac, and a Shooter?

Possibly a Beater too, if the Beater and the Strangler both got Chaunk and FlameFlash on the same nights.
      Last edited by GhengisFarbâ„¢; March 19, 2004, 10:20.

Comment

• Oops - Zop has come back.

Sorry!

Comment

• Yeah, it seems like we've got many different ways of killing
          Maybe the strangler and beater is the same person, while the other killings are done by two different mafias? But the sequence doesn't sound logical, since it's two stranglings, then a shoting, then a strangling, then a burned alive...

But this still points towards Jon Miller, since he could probably get all the ideas by reading all those crime books at the library!
          This space is empty... or is it?

Comment

• Well, if no one wants to deal with the body of M. Baggins, I could get the town some more smoked sausages...

meat is meat, right?
            I'm consitently stupid- Japher
            I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

• I still think it's Jon Miller.
              Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the test. Thank you for helping us help you help us all!

Comment

• I think it's time to become a vegetarian
                This space is empty... or is it?

Comment

• Originally posted by duke o' york
                  Oops - Zop has come back.

Sorry!
                  I was away all day yesterday and the entire morning today.

Comment

• Here the clue I got.
                    ***Mafia clue
                    A clue, a clue for you!

You remember Mr Baggins saying something while at Theban's about "...not going to eat anything today then, am I...?" But that's all you overheard. For some reason it stuck in your head.

-Jam
                    I decide that this may be true, but irrelavent.

My vote goes to tuberski for the red harring thing.

I'm pretty busy lately. So if I don't come back in time my next vote is skanky the purple shoes. In addition to the clue business, why would he be up so early in the night? But he saved me ... I'll try to come back before the next vote.

[Edit] Edited so that Tuberski's name is spelled right. ACK!
                    Last edited by Snowflake; March 19, 2004, 13:12.
                    Be good, and if at first you don't succeed, perhaps failure will be back in fashion soon. -- teh Spamski

Grapefruit Garden

Comment

• There were a couple of clues involving Jon Miller , so he looks a fair punt.

Comment

• Why would I not be surprised if my death was due to my lack of being able to be active this round...

Curse the lack of an e-mail update this time.
                        I'm not conceited, conceit is a fault and I have no faults...

Civ and WoW are my crack... just one... more... turn...

Comment

• Next game I can e-mail people when the game starts if they put their e-mail in the sign-up thread. Then its just one turn every 24 hours (to the minute! )

-Jam
                          1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
                          That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
                          Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
                          Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

• Jon Miller looks like a nice docpile.
                            We're sorry, the voices in my head are not available at this time. Please try back again soon.

Comment

• the evidence points to Zopperoni

Jon Miller
                              Jon Miller-
                              I AM.CANADIAN
                              GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

• arghhh, now a burning??? there is no pattern, expect for the killing day and night!!!

I shall vote for Jon Miller again

Comment

Working...
                                X