X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by duke o' york
    It'd be funny though! "Have we won yet?"
    Funny in a demented, not-funny-at-all kind of way, yes.

Comment

• The mafia would almost certainly kill each other if there were 17 of them... let me say now, that there are NOT 17 killers in the villgae (unless you count the bloodthirsty villagers)

-Jam
      1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
      That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
      Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
      Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

• Does the mafia win if (say) there are two of them left alive and no villagers? Or does the mafia who's turn it is to kill next do their thing that night? And what would the second mafia be thinking as they went to bed that night, surely they would see it coming?
        I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

• I think the mafia wins if there are just mafia remaining. They don't need to bump each other off... if they did... then EVERYONE in the village would die... as they both simultaneously kill each other, provided that there were an even number of mafia.

And I'd LOVE to see the town meeting when theres only two guys left

Comment

• Always in these games when there are multiple mafias they don't know who the other one is... so there are no "joint mafia wins" possible. The mafia wins if EVERYONE is dead.

-Jam
            1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
            That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
            Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!

Comment

• GhengisFarb, again.
              oh god how did this get here I am not good with livejournal

Comment

• Could two mafia kill each other... causing there to be no winner?

[edit] forget it... brain fart.

Since you know who the mafia are... couldn't you declare them winners?

Comment

• Nah, one would have to kill the other.
                  Once it is down to two surviving people, the game is already over.
                  I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

• We?????

Anything you to share with us Duke????
                    Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
                    Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

• Town meetings never get smaller than 3. If only 1 is mafia, then the 2 villagers need 2 guess wisely.
                      I'm consitently stupid- Japher
                      I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

• //*TAB
                        Votes so far.
                        Jon Miller - 3
                        Guynemer - 3
                        Rasputin - 3
                        Skanky - 1
                        HongHu - 1
                        Ghengis - 1

I make that 12 people voted, 3 dead and 13 left to vote = 28

Noone at all is safe, and people are still sitting on clues.

Be scared, be very scared.

-Jam

Comment

• Originally posted by Jamski
                          The two "clue finders" from day 2 have kept thier mouths shut... I wonder why?

-Jam
                          Patience Jamski.

I must share with the village that I saw Jon Miller take the lead weight away before it could be examined thoroughly. He claimed it would make a good bookmark.

Clue or red herring? I think it's too on the nose, but then Jamski is laying it on thick. Is he trying to trick us by overcluing?

Comment

• If you have time to post clues/herrings/lies then you have time to send 5-a-side orders

I think it's too on the nose, but then Jamski is laying it on thick. Is he trying to trick us by overcluing?
                            Read the story, read the clues, read what other people have posted, decide you you trust and vote. My aim is to give you all the information to wrongly guess the killer work out exactly whodunnit without resorting to docpiling.

/me lays it on thick *

/me lays it on thin *

/me lays on the floor and goes to sleep *

-Jam

Comment

• Oh, and count the "clues" people are claiming to have received. 2 per round, I said.

-Jam

Comment

• Originally posted by MrBaggins
                                I'm going to go with my gut feeling and have to go with putting Rasputin to death. There is compelling evidence for both him and Guynemer. Without further info, I think that Jon Miller is a red herring at this point.

Unless certain people have info they're not sharing... that is.
                                Did you count this vote with Rasputin's total?

Comment

Working...
                                X