No announcement yet.

Mornington Crescent

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is what I had hoped for - a polarity switch on the Central Line allowing me a Heimmlich Maneuvre to Baker Street. Nice work, IW - duke will now have to spend 1 token to escape the Ongar Loop.

Comment

I already played Baker Street, but you can of course set up a left-handed Ongar Loop by taking Warwick Avenue instead.
      Concrete, Abstract, or Squoingy?
      "I don't believe in giving scripting languages because the only additional power they give users is the power to create bugs." - Mike Breitkreutz, Firaxis

Comment

doh! I thought that was the previous game. I'll pay the 5 tweeps penalty for an erroneous move and go for Warwick Avenue as the obvious alternative.

Comment

With appropriately ghostly colouring....... British Museum. Wooooo!!!!!

Comment

I call the 48 hour rule (Rule 10.5.9 Online Standard v2: 1998) and swamp Dollis Hill with eight of my right-parity tweeps, thus collapsing the Ongar Loop, but putting a major hole in the duke's Marmite-thin defensive line and opening the Jubilee Line to some serious nisbitage.
            Concrete, Abstract, or Squoingy?
            "I don't believe in giving scripting languages because the only additional power they give users is the power to create bugs." - Mike Breitkreutz, Firaxis

Comment

Working...
            X