No announcement yet.

Nuclear War VIII: Sign-Up Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That, and some planing behind the scenes to coordinate attacks aka eliminate key opponents.
    We're sorry, the voices in my head are not available at this time. Please try back again soon.

Comment

I'm not sure I trust you two not to drag everyone in your faction into your dispute. Therefore I formally request a 4 turn non-aggression pact with both of your factions for me and all who are accepted into my "join the Doc cos he always wins" faction.

Comment

/me joins Spaced's faction, because
        /me is a Cool, Happening Dood.
        I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Doc, do you want to merge "JDBEHAW" and "ECAI" tgether?

-Jam
          1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
          That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
          Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
          Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

I'll consider it, but I still have reservations about getting involved in the upcoming SC/Jamski feud.

Comment

Actually, I'm still cool with Jamski, being a cool dood afterall. But I'm sure that he'll not be a good boy, so the faction will have to spank him.

Welcome aboard, oh cool, happening Skanky dood!
              We're sorry, the voices in my head are not available at this time. Please try back again soon.

Comment

Btw Baggins joined JTDCHAW.

Comment

And you know this...how?

Comment

Well either he used astral projection to contact me and say he'd like to join, or he PM'ed me. I'll leave you to decide which is more likely.

Comment

Wow. I thought Astral Projection was disabled by default on vBB forums.

Can I join JTDCHAW?

-Jam
                      1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
                      That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
                      Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!

Comment

I already said I had reservations about your joining in light of your feud. Also people who break treaties must pay the price, at least for one game.

Comment

/me feels unloved *

-Jam

Comment

Our faction will sign a non aggression pact with you if desired and see how it goes. Perhaps you can gain our trust for the future by signing and not betraying us.

Comment

Deal.

You know I'm only after more people to nuke Spaced anyway.

-Jam

Comment

Nuke coordinates pre-programmed in with Jam's location.
                                Just in case. What, you don't think I'm actually planning on nuking you right now, do you?
                                I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Working...
                                X