No announcement yet.

Nuclear War VIII: Sign-Up Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It is all about negotiations and who you can trust.

My cities: No Kill I
    We're sorry, the voices in my head are not available at this time. Please try back again soon.

Comment

Originally posted by MrBaggins
      BTW, any tips from the aged learned veterans of Nuclear War I thru VII?
      Um, don't get nuked.

Comment

Best tip : keep quiet, build cities, train spies and stockpile nukes. You don't want to be the first to strike and then make the rest of the players hate you.

***Proposal***

We all try and forget the rivalries that have dogged the last games.

-Jam
        1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
        That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
        Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
        Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

Yeah you wish! I have a feeling SC may harbour a small grudge. And probably Skanky will stupidly ensure myself and him both lose.

Comment

We could start by docnuking Skanky and Spaced then

-Jam
            1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
            That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
            Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!

Comment

docnuking? is that a particular tactic?

BTW... keep em coming.

Comment

Nah, you're on your own with Spaced, and hopefully Skanky and I can come to some agreement.

Comment

Originally posted by MrBaggins
                  docnuking? is that a particular tactic?

BTW... keep em coming.
                  Not really........coordinating a vote in 'mafia' is called docpiling, a variant of dogpiling. It doesn't happen here because most attacks are not coordinated.

Just play and learn.........the rules are simple enough.

Comment

Although in the first game, we did have two different factions.

Also, there can be quite a bit of PM'ing behind the scenes. Try sending PM's to get things like a 5 turn no-nuke pact with an option to re-opt afterwards.
                    We're sorry, the voices in my head are not available at this time. Please try back again soon.

Comment

Okay, all requested rule-changes have been made.

Comment

We should start the factions again.
                        I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Ok, I'm forming the evil Communist Apache Indian faction. Its open for anyone to enter. Our aim : Global Nuclear Domination.

-Jam

Comment

Okay, I'm starting the "Cool, Happening Doods" faction. Our aim: Eliminate the opposition.

Comment

One presumes these factions include acting to attack those who attack people in your faction?

Comment

Of course. We persue a policy of Full and Swift retaliation.

-Jam

Comment

Working...
                                X