The slice of cheese = Netherlands = Zopperoni
    The football/soccer ball = Zopperoni
    The Mont Blanc Tunnel = Alps = Switzerland = Zop's former flag
    The beer = alcohol = Skanky
    The water = Netherlands = Zopperoni

I've probably forgotten lots, so tell me if I have

Comment

Loud music?
      Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
      Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

The burnt twig?
        I'm not conceited, conceit is a fault and I have no faults...

Civ and WoW are my crack... just one... more... turn...

Comment

Burnt twig = Bushfires = Australia = Skanky.

Comment

Quite the clues, there.
            Talent Optional

Comment

I bet anyone could get to any player in 3 logical steps from the clues. Also, burnt twig = Burns seems more direct.

Comment

I'm REALLY surprised I survived actually.

Wel done to me.

-Jam
                1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
                That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
                Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
                Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

To be fair to the GM (s), the clue thing is pretty hard, either they give too little info or too much, quite hard to balance them.
                  Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
                  Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

Alva has a point, we should be thankful we got any clues.

The Mont Blanc Tunnel = Alps = Switzerland = Zop's former flag
                    YES! YES! YES! Thanks Spiffor.
                    Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the test. Thank you for helping us help you help us all!

Comment

• I am very proud of having uncovered so many clues against Zop
                      Fortunately, Jamski and Kassi decided to go with reason instead of falling for Zopp's lies, so there are 4 villagers left (including me! yay!)
                      "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
                      "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
                      "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

• In other words, I really don't deserve to win. Sorry Spiffor, I'd suspected you since the Mont Blanc comment, since you seemed to be trying to turn everything on someone else, and the extreme confidence seemed almost like a bluff. However I was wrong I didn't want to vote for you until then, because I was scard you'd kill me if I did. I'm just glad Jamski and Kassi didn't follow me
                        Smile
                        For though he was master of the world, he was not quite sure what to do next
                        But he would think of something

"Hm. I suppose I should get my waffle a santa hat." - Kuciwalker

Comment

• beer = skanky ??? wow no one else drinks beer..
                          GM of MAFIA #40 ,#41, #43, #45,#47,#49-#51,#53-#58,#61,#68,#70, #71

Comment

• He should have left a purple shoe as clue. But that would be giving him away. Hmmm ...
                            Be good, and if at first you don't succeed, perhaps failure will be back in fashion soon. -- teh Spamski

Grapefruit Garden

Comment

• I'm just glad the clue wasn't bourbon - that would have been like a giant purple arrow hovering over my head.

And no hard feelings, Zop. If I had figured out you were the other mafia, you would have been shovelled.
                              I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

• Yes, When I was the mafia, I was more concerned with killing the other mafia, before they got me. For some reason, I considered that the bigger danger.

So it's time to toast this thread.
                                It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                                RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Working...
                                X