Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So you'd rather kill your own son above a "nice guy"! You bastard!

Comment

Zop's the mafia anyway!

Only he would suggest the Swiss clue, because no-one else would think of using his old flag as a decoy, and it was safe enough that not everyone would remember it.

Comment

Technically, you'd be the bastard since your father is obviously abandoning you, Zopp...
        I'm not conceited, conceit is a fault and I have no faults...

Civ and WoW are my crack... just one... more... turn...

Comment

It was the milkman anyway... I just never told him. And that wasn't his real mother, just one on hire from Thailand.

-Jam
          1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
          That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
          Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
          Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

So then maybe you WANTED him dead eh !!!!

All this just to kill your bastard son.....
            Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
            Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

I'm not conceited, conceit is a fault and I have no faults...

Civ and WoW are my crack... just one... more... turn...

Comment

The villagers have won!
                "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
                "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
                "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

Originally posted by Spiffor
                  The villagers have won!
                  no the villagers are dead !!!!
                  GM of MAFIA #40 ,#41, #43, #45,#47,#49-#51,#53-#58,#61,#68,#70, #71

Comment

once this all over i want some one to explain all htese dam nabstract clues....

none of them mad esense to me

Comment

Likewise. I'm just guessing blindly this game.

-Jam
                      1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
                      That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
                      Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
                      Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

Originally posted by Rasputin
                        once this all over i want some one to explain all htese dam nabstract clues....

none of them mad esense to me
                        "Burnt twig" (burnt wig) is quite clear for whomever read the picture thread recently. But the can of beer, the loud music, and the bucket of beer? I fail to see how they linked to Skanky, except perhaps that Skanky drinks quite much since he works in a beverage-shop IRL.
                        "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
                        "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
                        "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

hmmm if the clues are going to be based on personal knowledge of the poster that would be very hard to work out who tha mafia was.

but you lot have been playing together so long you probalby dont realise you got yuor own little clicque here.

Comment

and dont forget the other clues, if they were clues of the cheese and stuff ....

Comment

He doesn't like beer though AFAIK, just bourbon.

Beer = German ???

Loud music = Modern Talking ( ) = German
                              Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
                              Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

and whos german ????

Comment

Working...
                                X