Zopperoni	-->
    Jamski		--> Jonny
    Jonny		-->
    Spiffor		-->
    Drogue		-->
    Jonny - 2

5 votes remaing.

Comment

dont let spiffor get away with all these murders !!!
      GM of MAFIA #40 ,#41, #43, #45,#47,#49-#51,#53-#58,#61,#68,#70, #71

Comment

And thus Rasputin shows he has been lying all along, and was never in the know...

I'll continue last time's vote: Jonny
        "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
        "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
        "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

ha !!!! we will see ....
          GM of MAFIA #40 ,#41, #43, #45,#47,#49-#51,#53-#58,#61,#68,#70, #71

Comment

Jonny

Round over. This went quickly.

Comment

Jonny is taken to the Gallows.

Comment

APOLYTOWN NEWS

Skanky Burns Shot Dead!
                Fish industry in recession; Burns found in water

Other news: New Mafia record: One round finishes in 2 hours!

Comment

Code:
                  Kassiopeia	-->
                  Zopperoni	-->
                  Jamski		-->
                  Spiffor		-->
                  Drogue		-->

Comment

Damn the shooter! Damn him!
                    Everyone, avenge my death!!!
                    I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

It's not clear since there are no graphics this time, but are any mafias dead yet? I don't want to wade through a whole thread of spam to find out.

Comment

Unless Skanky or CapitanGarlic was the shoveller (remeber the "burned twig" clue: it may refer to Skanky's red hair), then no, both mafias are alive
                        "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident

Comment

And for the reasons I stated before, I think it is Zopperoni

For the lazy:
                          I suspect Zopperoni

Think: there was a football between the legs of the second shootee. There was a slice of cheese between the legs of the second shootee.

Now, we know Frozzy is a fan of American Football, so him saying "football" refers to a handmelon. Besides, who makes sliced cheese? That's right, the Dutch!

Who is our resident Dutch loving American Football? You get it, Zopperoni

Comment

(The burnt twig was the shoveler, and you're pinning me on being the shooter.
                            Get your evidence right! --- sensible edit, comrade Spiffor ;-))

And how do you pin me on the Mt. Blanc tunnel, eh?

The Mt. Blanc tunnel is in France, France is the defending European champions football, and it's not as if France isn't known for producing cheese, e.g. a slice of brie or camembert.

Therefore, I vote Spiffor!

Comment

Originally posted by Zopperoni
                              (The burnt twig was the shoveler, and you're pinning me on being the shooter.
                              Get your evidence right! --- sensible edit, comrade Spiffor ;-))
                              Yep, these kills were so quick I confused the clues. The extra clue we got about the shooter was water (Where Skanky was found). I am still trying to figure out what this could mean, except that Skanky was killed near his workplace.

And the Mount Blanc tunnel map was a shooter clue? I thought it was shoveller. Anyway, if I had sported the Swiss flag for such a long time as you did, I wouldn't be too quick to speak about the clue referring to the Alps' tallest mountain, right next to Switzerland.

Comment

referring to the Alps' tallest mountain, right next to Switzerland.

It's still in France =p

Comment

Working...
                                X