No announcement yet.

HTML 'poly 5-a-side football THE GAME

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm fine with that, it will only sweeten(sp?) our victory.
    Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
    Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

• Originally posted by alva
      I'm fine with that
      Awesome. Alva has spoken for their team. Jamski, make it thus!

Comment

• It's a Belgian tradition to use 'insults' in our banners.
        Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?

Comment

• I have orders and I'm starting to process... Spike is playing VERY dirty.

-Jam
          1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
          That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
          Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
          Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

• Gold Team :
            DoY: INT Doc
            Hueij: INT Ras
            Alva: INT Skanky
            UR: moves to C4
            Zopperoni moves to C6

Red Team Orders :

Raz runs to 2b.
            Doc tackles Hueij, (Foul! Obstruction!) so that SC's pass will get to Raz if Hueij intercepts Raz.
            SC passes to Raz.
            Skanky and Frozzy both move forward one.

Code:

Jampitch

Wide Left (a) Left Pitch (b) Yellow Team Goal (centre pitch) (c) Right Pitch (d) Wide Right (e)
            Yellow Deep (1) Yellow Deep (1)
            Yellow Defense (2) Doc fouls Hueij who then failed to intercept Raz(*) Duke Yellow Defense (2)
            Yellow Attack (3) Skanky Alva Yellow Attack (3)
            Midfield (4)

Urban

Frozzy Midfield (4)
            Red Attack (5) Spaced passes to Raz

Red Attack (5)
            Red Defense (6) Zopperoni Red Defense (6)
            Red Deep  (7) Red Deep (7)
            Wide Left (a) Left Pitch (b) Red Team Goal (centre pitch) (c) Right Pitch (d) Wide Right (e)
            As Spaced lauched the ball up-field to Raz, Heuij saw the danger and rushed to intercept. He'd not reckoned on Doc charging over and hacking his legs from under him. The ref raised an eyebrow, but decided to give Doc the benefit of the doubt. With no distractions Ras picked up Spaced's long ball perfectly.

-Jam
            1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
            That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
            Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!

Comment

• Nice work team. You are evil buggers as Jamski said.

Comment

• If there was a foul, how come we don't have the ball?

I don't claim to know every little rule concerning football but I think it is custom that when somebody commits a foul, the ball(possesion) will be handed over to the other team.

Comment

• That's because everyone gets 2 fouls for free. 3rd one is a free kick, and then I start getting strict. Raz can't afford another foul now, for example.

-Jam

Comment

• It's all within the letter of the law. The spirit can kiss my extra sharp studs.

Comment

• Although a nice move , I do think we need something to counter this, no profits from abusing the rules g'dammit !!!

Seriously, I suggest using a dice to randomise wether it is a foul ar not.

Comment

• It IS a foul.

But the ref didn't see it.

-Jam

Comment

• ok then, to determine if the referee spots it's or not.

Comment

• Need a clarification on the ways a team can score a goal. Please use the existing situation to illustrate.
                            (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
                            (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
                            (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

• yes pleae, how do ensure my kick goes in back of net LOL
                              GM of MAFIA #40 ,#41, #43, #45,#47,#49-#51,#53-#58,#61,#68,#70, #71

Comment

• We want answers!
                                (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
                                (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
                                (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

Working...
                                X