HTML 'poly 5-a-side football THE GAME

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yeah, let's platy on
    Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
    Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

• Jamski answer my PM purlease
      That's a nice idea Doc... evil, but nice.

-Jam
      1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
      That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
      Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
      Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

• Doc always been evil.... tell us doc what is your paln next. ..

we tackle the ref so he cant see what you doing ????
        GM of MAFIA #40 ,#41, #43, #45,#47,#49-#51,#53-#58,#61,#68,#70, #71

Comment

• Shh, your giving away my next plan! We don't need no stinkin' ref anyways.

Comment

• Doc is bribing the referee?????

Vendu !!!!!!

/me runs to FIFA...
            Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?

Comment

• ha,,, good plan !!!!

Comment

• What is?

The bribing, or me running to FIFA... ?

Comment

• both , whislt you off whining to fifa your team one player short

Comment

• You'll like the next turn. The new stadium has had a make over.

-Jam
                    1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
                    That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
                    Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!

Comment

• another one ??? not only bigger but better too !!!!

Comment

• (well, I changed some colours, fonts and formatting, but its the same in game terms. Its easier to see the Red Team names now.)

-Jam

Comment

• so why hasnt the ball been kicked.... play on !!!!!

Comment

• So you want your balls kicked eh, Ras?
                            (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
                            (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
                            (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

• Waiting on orders from Zoppi and Gold Team. (need better names soon than Gold and Red)

-Jam

Comment

• Well whilst we're waiting perhaps our kind team could help. I propose (and these are picked entirely at random I assure you) Allstar team for us, and Pathetic Losers for them.

Comment

Working...
                                X