X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• my suggestions sent to doc....
    GM of MAFIA #40 ,#41, #43, #45,#47,#49-#51,#53-#58,#61,#68,#70, #71

Comment

• I'd say we've got 'em running in the right direction.

Comment

• Yea, Jam, I think it's better to reserve the red card for people who make second yellow card offense.
        Yes, but the red card is not for ever...

Can we only pass one square?
        You can pass to ANY player on your team, from ANY square to ANY other.

-Jam
        1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
        That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
        Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
        Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

• Originally posted by Doc
          I'd say we've got 'em running in the right direction.
          good plan captain , now we jsut ened the balll

Comment

• Originally posted by Jamski

Yes, but the red card is not for ever...

-Jam
            it should be for the rest of the game.... same as real soccer ...

Comment

• Tactical PMs sent, as far as we can actually apply any tactics.

Comment

• your tactics working well so far. you still have th eball...

Comment

• Tactics sounds goo to me Zopper.
                  Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
                  Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

• Originally posted by Jamski
                    I was thinking... perhaps the pitch is too small. Its far too easy to mob the other players... either that or say you can only tackle/intercept players in the SAME square as you. I'd prefer more squares, or leave it as it is.

-Jam
                    We could play without captains too (no offense Zopper ), less tactics
                    might not be such a bad thing to be honest.
                    (or the captain could just fill in for absent players )
                    Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
                    Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

• yeah more anarchy could be fun

Comment

• The captains aren't supposed to give you instructions Well, generally perhaps, but they're obliged to pass on whatever orders you say... and it makes my life easier, and... well... football is a team game isn't it?

-Jam
                        1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
                        That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
                        Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
                        Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

• I've not been giving instructions, nor, I suspect, has Zopperoni. It's a team effort, though coordinating is difficult by PM.

Comment

• Feel free to ask rah for a new private forum for each team.......
                            I'm happy with the way things are. Apart from the size of the pitch. And the fact that you seem to be able to intercept passes moving away from you, as long as you move into the same square. And the cumulative total method of free-kicks awarded (Every foul from here on is a free-kick by the current rules btw). And gold isn't my colour really. And other things I have yet to think of that I could moan about!

Comment

• Team Gold's moves are submitted.

Comment

• hows our team going captain ?

Comment

Working...
                                X