• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by alva
    but exactly what did you mean by 'let's all slide in on Doc?'
    Doc, get ready to be spiked! ;-)

Hey, maybe in the next game:
    injuries.
    Can happen after a tackle (misses 1 turn)

Injury becomes more severe (i.e. more turns missed) when tackled by several players simultaneously ;-)

Comment

We are waiting for Frozzy.

Comment

Originally posted by Doc
        We are waiting for Frozzy.
        Come on. It's getting cold in my goal
        Within weeks they'll be re-opening the shipyards
        And notifying the next of kin
        Once again...

Comment

*Meanwhile, everybody piles on Doc
          (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
          (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
          (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

Why does DoY have my sig?
            Maybe I'll change mine too.

Doc, if you get bored waiting for Frozzy, you're the captian. Just TELL me what he's going to do

-Jam
            1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
            That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
            Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
            Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

my orders were sent to doc, i just agreed with his suggestion ...

im a team player i do as my captain asks me to do,...

now i jsut need to find that loser he wants me to take out
              GM of MAFIA #40 ,#41, #43, #45,#47,#49-#51,#53-#58,#61,#68,#70, #71

Comment

I got bored with Doc's sig, and have now changed to the one he wanted in the first place.
                I was hoping to confuse n00bs (spelling?), but doubt that it would work properly.
                Never mind. (As Zop has already pointed out) Sent!

Come on Frozzy!

Comment

Originally posted by Rasputin
                  now i jsut need to find that loser he wants me to take out
                  You can't, the ball is on your side.

Or maybe you want to take out Doc?
                  (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
                  (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
                  (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

Come on Frozzy!!!!!

Spike, can you just fill in for him?

-Jam
                    1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
                    That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
                    Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!

Comment

Can I have two sets of orders, getting the Gold partisan fans to chuck (empty, of course) beer bottles in Frozzy's direction in a vain effort to wake him up? Please....

Comment

The fans finish buying programmes and beer and settle down to watch this much-hyped match. After a while they get bored because the teams are taking a VERY long time to warm up. For some reason one of the players, Frozzy, is having a problem with his bootlaces. He looks like he's about to fall over. Perhaps his captain can catch him, before he falls on his arse and misses the kick-off.

***HINT***

-Jam

Comment

As half of the British contingent in this game, can I be the first to suggest that hooliganism might be the best way to rouse Frozzy from his stupor?

Comment

Steady on hooligans, I just got to my PC and Frozzy indeed sent orders during the night. I will pass them on now.

And DoY what do you mean you were bored of my sig so decided to impersonate it?

Raz, I think I've found you a target.

Comment

At least I would send orders but someone's box is full.

Comment

It is now not-full.

Its these bloody "Sent Items" that stack up all unseen...

Just need Zoppi to send Gold Orders.

-Jam

Comment

Working...
                                X