No announcement yet.

HTML 'poly 5-a-side football THE GAME

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Could you do something complicated, like Doc kicks the ball into C3 while Ras runs into the square trying to get the ball?
    This is simple. Doc says "Pass to Ras" and Ras says "Run to (c3)"

I think we should keep it simple these first rounds. It allows us to explore the game and extract issues to improve.
    Very wise. I think we can lockdown the rules at this point.

How far can you run? Into any adjacent square?
    Yes, including diagonals. You can also tackle or intercept only players in adjacent squares.

If we KNOW he will be blind the first two times, then tactics might be played out accordingly.
    INDEED

-Jam
    1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
    That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
    Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
    Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

eugh...
      Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
      Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

BTW, if a player is marked, can the ball be passed to him, or is that an automatic interception?
        (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
        (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
        (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

No, marking is movement only. It could be useful if you want to make sure you stay in the same square as someone, for whatever tactical reason.

-Jam
          1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
          That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
          Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!

Comment

Ok team, I'm open to strategy suggestions by PM. I haven't yet read the rules, but will after I eat.

Comment

Orders sent.
              Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?

Comment

I haven't received anything. Don't tell me you PM'ed Spike =p

Comment

He's PMed Doc. I don't have them either.

-Jam

Comment

@ Zopperori,

I responded to yours didn't I

Comment

I... got nothing o_O

I have a PM from DoY, UR, and Hueij (sent @ 1946), but none from you oddly enough.

Comment

Hmm, indeed, it's not is me 'sent box' either.

I like your ideas , but exactly what did you mean by 'let's all slide in on Doc?'

-
                        Hey, maybe in the next game:
                        injuries.
                        Can happen after a tackle (misses 1 turn)

Comment

Why does DoY have my sig?

Comment

See, changing names confuse people.
                            I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Regardless this signapping is disgraceful.

Anyway, strategy team?

Comment

PM sent (to Spikie).
                                I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Working...
                                X