No announcement yet.

What is the BEST online game to play?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

anybody know a good mirror site to download america's army? I have a computer that can run it well now

Comment

just go to America's Army's website and browse the list.

nVidia is a good one.

Comment

Any of the good team based FPS games looks like it would suit you - there are loads these days, and you'll never have trouble finding players.

Comment

I would say there are too many, and it difficult to find team! players instead of 11 year pwners, who due to lack of supervising or retaliation think think (and know) they can get away with anything.

(Whenever I find myself in such a situation, it always reminds me of " The lord of the flies" )
          Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
          Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

battlefield 1942
            CSPA

Comment

Barbies' Magical Playhouse! There is virtually no learning curve.
              Lysistrata: It comes down to this: Only we women can save Greece.
              Kalonike: Only we women? Poor Greece!

Comment

Isn't that the upcoming Sims expansion?

Comment

you can play COLLAPSE virtually anywhere online, at Yahoo, or even SHCOKWAVE.COM
                  Lysistrata: It comes down to this: Only we women can save Greece.
                  Kalonike: Only we women? Poor Greece!

Comment

Right now I am playing Desert Combat mod for BF 1942

Pretty good

Steam released an update, supposedly soon you will be able to buy games online through them. But I haven't seen it yet.

They are struggling with bandwidth issues

Soon as the online purchase option is available I will probably buy Counterstrike

There is also a new version of Counterstrike ready for release
                    We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Originally posted by Verto
                      I'd add a vote for Diablo.

Also, Return to Castle Wolfenstein and Enemy Territory, Ghost Recon - all great FPS.
                      A "friend of a friend" supposedly gets special weapons in Diablo and sells them to other players for thousands or real dollars.

Pretty good hobby to have on the side.
                      We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Desert Combat sucks balls. It's so unbalanced and doesn't really fit as a mod for BF1942. Would recommend avoiding it and instead buy something like CS, if you want modern FPS warfare. If you want something abit more traditional, BF1942 with FH is hot at the moment, but BG42 is also one good alternative, if you prefer more action on the price of reduced realism. MoH:AA, MoH:AA SH and MoH:AA BT are also good, if you don't mind the vehicles and want a better system for firearms (not that good in BF1942, if compared to MoH:AA).
                        "Kids, don't listen to uncle Solver unless you want your parents to spank you." - Solver

Comment

Working...
                        X