No announcement yet.

HTML 'Poly 5-a-side football SIGN UP!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why are you on 4A you silly duke? You're on the Yellow team.
    (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
    (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
    (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

Doc's in our half of the field.

All right then, I'll go to 2A, but not quietly!

Come on everyone - last ones on the pitch have to play in goal.

Comment

Hueij wanted to be goalie anyway, so that's no problem.

Comment

A3 please

And could change skanky's colour next time, please
          Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
          Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

Yeah, red team members should be red.
            I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

I don't care about the colour perse, just about readability
              Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?

Comment

Same. It is just that red happens to be a color easily seen on that background.
                I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Score 1 for the red team.

Comment

Have we got everybody ready then? Someone tell me before I go home whether I have to PM my orders to my captain or not. I'm pretty certain I do, but still want confirmation. I may well even send a few turns worth all together so that things can get off to a good start. Or the captain could just choose the moves for me.

Comment

Do we have teams yet? What do I need to do?
                      We're sorry, the voices in my head are not available at this time. Please try back again soon.

Comment

Ok, I've just stuck Frozzy and Spaced in front of the red goal.

I'll start a new thread for the actual game.

-Jam
                        1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
                        That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
                        Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
                        Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

Originally posted by Spaced Cowboy
                          Do we have teams yet?
                          Own goal.

Teams are set. Post where on the pitch you want to start.
                          We're also waiting for Jamski to repost the final rules.

Comment

KICK OFF IN THIS THREAD!!!!!!

-Jam
                            1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
                            That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
                            Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
                            Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

Should we sent orders to the captain? That means that we can't play renegade.

I was thinking the captain basically sets the pattern, but the actual execution is left to the individuals. (as is custom with saterday/sunday footie .)
                              "tactics??? We have tactics now"
                              * drinks from pint and throws away *** while entering the pitch *

There's a reason we call it Cafe-football

Comment

Working...
                              X