Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why is there no opposing captain?

Comment

Because no-one's dumb enough to volunteer. So far.

york, duke o' in the number 7 shirt. Putcha dukes up you nancies!

"He's fat, he's round, he bounces on the ground, Skanky Burns" and "He's got a pineapple on his head - alva!"

Comment

Come on. We need a yellow captain and we can play.

Go GOLD LEADER!!!

-Jam
        1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
        That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
        Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
        Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

That's why we havn't got one, because they are yellow.
          Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
          Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

Psst - Jamski. Tell them they can be Mr Black, and they'll all want to be captain.

Comment

What, you(re calling me a racist now !!!!
              Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?

Comment

GOLD LEADER is from Star Wars. Everyone likes that movie *shrug*

Well, we're just waiting on one volunteer and we can play.

-Jam
                1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
                That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
                Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!

Comment

Just start Jamski, someone will show up. In the mean time the captain can take the free slot.

Comment

We still need SOMEONE to be the GOLD LEADER and pick the teams.

Perhaps someone that has already signed up?

-Jam

Comment

I'm in, and I'll be the Gold captain.

Comment

I just went back to read the original idea thread, and it's a bit messy.

Jamski, can you post a clear overview of all the rules in the top post, please?

Comment

That would be nice yes.

Also, try to come up with a format on how you like to recieve the orders ( as Rah did in the fomula game )

Comment

I confess I too would like to see a final rules version, since I stopped reading halfway through Jamski's first post.

Zopperoni, your pick, we may as well get on with that.

Comment

I select my compatriot Hueij, who was Theben-ed in the first post of the thread =\

Comment

/me starts to see the advantages of beeing captain and thinks Jamski hasn't thought this through.

Comment

Working...
                                X