HTML 'Poly 5-a-side football SIGN UP!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HTML 'Poly 5-a-side football SIGN UP!

Ok, this is the official sign-up for the first match.
    The first two players to sign-up are the captains, and we can take up to ten players in total. Any more can join the subs list.

1 - Doc (Spikie) CAPTAIN (Red Leader)
    3 - alva
    4 - Burns, Skanky
    5 - Cowboy, Spaced
    6 - Hueji
    7 - Duke o'York
    8 - Urban Ranger
    9 - Rasputin
    10 - Frozzy

Rules and discussion was in another thread :

We shall be playing with the optional "long passes allowed" rule and the "rush goalies" system.

-Jam
    Last edited by Jamski; March 8, 2004, 08:01.
    1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
    That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
    Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
    Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Sign me up please but not as a captain. ( bussy week ahead )
    Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
    Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

Me! If I'm captain can I choose my team?

Comment

Non-captain as well.
        I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Originally posted by Doc
          Me! If I'm captain can I choose my team?
          Hey what's up with the name change???

Adding to that a avatar change aswell
          Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?

Comment

Yes you can Doc.

And you get choice of first pick or kick-off.

-Jam
            1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
            That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
            Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!

Comment

How exactly will teams be chosen? completely at random?

Should we ask for private forums btw?

Comment

Teams will be chosen by the captains. "Doc" has the choice of picking first because he's the first to volunteer for the job.

-Jam

Comment

Originally posted by alva

Hey what's up with the name change???

Adding to that a avatar change aswell
                  Yeah I'm doing a cleanup, since Spike was an old uni nickname, and the Dr was added years ago to make it unique (ie when I joined here there was already a Spike).

I thought it was time for an update, since my undergrad days are long gone. As for the avatar it was a WC3 avatar and I gave up playing competitively for good (definitely ) in January.

Why, you don't like Doc and the new avatar?

Comment

Jamski we'll take Kick-off please. I'll leave first pick to the opposing captain, should anyone be brave enough to face me.

Comment

The avatar is fun, it's going to take a while though to get used to the nick.

Why Doc anyway?

Comment

It's what my friends call me........after Spike died out you'd think they might consider using my real name. But no.

Also it's already started at my new job, and I don't go there until July!

I guess everyone outside of academia thinks it's highly original and funny.

So, I decided to accept the inevitable.

Comment

So is it annoying if I continue to refer to you as Spikie?
                          I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Not really bothered.........if you do it then maybe it will help people during the transition period.

Comment

And why do people actually call you Doc ?

Comment

Working...
                              X