Syndicate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Syndicate

If there's anybody outthere who would like to see a sequel to Syndicate, this might interest you...

(Thx to alva for the link )

Since it's the old Bullfrog team working on it, I have faith in them... I can't wait til E3, when we start hearing information about this game...
    This space is empty... or is it?

So that's how people are able to create so many threads
    Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
    Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

Well... the thread were you posted the link wasn't exactly a Syndicate thread

Comment

The graphics on that link look exactly like it did on the amiga - cool i hate it when they gloss it all up for a console release

I'm waiting for the xbox release of UFO(Xcom) - old games are so much better
        'The very basis of the liberal idea – the belief of individual freedom is what causes the chaos' - William Kristol, son of the founder of neo-conservitivism, talking about neo-con ideology and its agenda for you.info here. prove me wrong.

Bush's Republican=Neo-con for all intent and purpose. be afraid.

Comment

Wow, that's good news. Syndicate not only ruled, it got me a point in Name the Game as well.

Comment

Well... it WILL be good news, so long as they resist the urge to make it a full-3d FPS multiplayer heap o' poo.

-Jam
            1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
            That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
            Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
            Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

full-3d FPS multiplayer heap o' poo.

Now, that WOULD be some game !!!!

" DUNe Beetle "
              Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
              Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

"unless they make it a 3D fps heap ....etc "

.....which we know they are going to do
                'The very basis of the liberal idea – the belief of individual freedom is what causes the chaos' - William Kristol, son of the founder of neo-conservitivism, talking about neo-con ideology and its agenda for you.info here. prove me wrong.

Bush's Republican=Neo-con for all intent and purpose. be afraid.

Comment

But WHY!!!!!!

They could make a beautiful 3rd person isometric game.

PLEASE!!!!

-Jam
                  1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
                  That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
                  Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
                  Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

Isn't there already a sequal called Syndicate Wars?

I bought that one. That game was freakin' hard. I never finished it

Comment

I seem to recally that Syndicate Wars biggest problem was that it's hardware requirements were too far ahead of the computers of the day.
                      'Arguing with anonymous strangers on the internet is a sucker's game because they almost always turn out to be - or to be indistinguishable from - self-righteous sixteen year olds possessing infinite amounts of free time.'
                      - Neal Stephenson, Cryptonomicon

Comment

Syndicate Wars was a great game also. And yes, it was tricky.

Comment

Yeah, Syndicate Wars was great... I don't remember ever having hardware problems, and I ran the game with best graphics...

I certainly hope they wont make this a FPS game... I hope they know that it would be a huge mistake on their side...

Comment

*carnage everywhere*

The successful Syndicate squad look at each other in triumph - they have won. Suddenly, all but one drop dead, and the enemy is resurrected. W00t!!

Now you must fight, one man against the entire hegemony of evil.

Comment

Originally posted by Jamski
                              They could make a beautiful 3rd person isometric game.
                              Too bad the devs never listen to logic like that... If it ain't 3D, it ain't cool nowadays.
                              XBox Live: VovanSim
                              xbox.com (login required)
                              Halo 3 Service Record (I fail at FPS...)
                              Spore page

Comment

Working...
                              X