Congrats...

Leave a comment:

• GeneralTacticus
    replied
    Next signup thread posted here.

Leave a comment:

• DrSpike
    replied

Woohoo! That has to go down as the most unlikely win in the history of NW!

Leave a comment:

• GeneralTacticus
    replied
    Report for 13th of March 2004

The war ended today in a surprise win for the Doc, as he destroyed both of ADG's two remaining cities with a pair of nukes, while ADG's attempted counter-strike never left the silos before being destroyed, thanks to strenuous efforts on the part of the Doc's newly-trained spy. In the aftermath, citizens were seen celebrating victory in the streets while nuclear winter closed in.

Leave a comment:

• Adagio
    replied
    Orders sent

Leave a comment:

• GeneralTacticus
    replied
    Report for 12th of March 2004

Today was very quiet, with both Doc and ADG working on secret projects rather than attacking one another. This has led to a great deal of speculation as to what, exactly, they are doing; rumours range from conducting secret negotiations to building all manner of outlandish superweapons to cowering in bunkers in fear of the other side.

Leave a comment:

• Skanky Burns
    replied
    Charmed, I'm sure.

Leave a comment:

• Adagio
    replied
    Orders have been sent...

Leave a comment:

• DrSpike
    replied
    Skanky will be glad to hear I am still alive.

Leave a comment:

• GeneralTacticus
    replied
    The Doc evened the odds against himself somewhat this round, as he launched two nukes at ADG and halved his city count, penetrating ADG's deflector network with the aid of an inside contact.

Meanwhile, numerous high-ranking members of the DLR have been captured walking out of the increasingly uninhabitable Nuked Lands, effectively putting an end to their ravages for the time being.

Total Player Losses:

ADG: 2 cities (2 left)

Remaining City List:

ADG:
    - 2 cities (If, I)

Dr. Spike:
    - 1 city (I'm)

Leave a comment:

• Spaced Cowboy
    replied
    No cuz I sent 4 at him, would have been another MAD. I thought that was his plan, but I also thought that he'd send out one spy to you or me.

I really not liking the terrorist idea.

Leave a comment:

• DrSpike
    replied
    Sent.

Leave a comment:

• DrSpike
    replied
    Wow I'm still alive. Awesome that I lasted so much longer than the traitorous Aussie even though he has pestered me from beyond the grave.

But now the run looks over. If only ADG had sent 1 to me and 1 to SC, I would have pulled off the most unlikely win ever.

Leave a comment:

• Adagio
    replied
    Orders sent

Leave a comment:

• Adagio
    replied
    Yep, in ties the first player to get a vote gets the nuke...

Leave a comment:

Working...
X