Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mafia XI - The Quick and the Dead are all mortal...

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So, the shooter killed everybody in Jonny's family bar Jonny, and he killed the last guy who could link Jonny's farm with the rest of the village.

Jonny is a notorious American football fan. If someone else was really after his family, we would see Jonny's corpse with two bullets in the head today. Such is not the case.

Hence, I vote Jonny
    "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
    "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
    "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

• too late ...
      GM of MAFIA #40 ,#41, #43, #45,#47,#49-#51,#53-#58,#61,#68,#70, #71

Comment

• What do you mean, ghost?
        "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident

Comment

• Yeah tell us, tell us.
          On the ISDG 2012 team at the heart of CiviLIZation

Comment

• Spiffor I agree about the football clues:

The killer watches the match with a beer clue
            The football clue
            The slice of cheese (on the Burger, perhaps) clue but the

but the road map of Mont Blanc tunnel that doesn't fit with Jonny unless he was planning to build a tunnel now that the ferry is gone.

No this sounds like someone who travels around Europe alot watching football and who perhaps incidently wanted revenge on Rah for a previous serious crime.

It points to CapitanGarlic
            On the ISDG 2012 team at the heart of CiviLIZation

Comment

• another docpile !!!!!!

Comment

• The Mafia is Spiffor. He's been trying awfully hard to tie the clues together recently... perhaps trying to take attention away from himself. Besides, because he lives in France, the Mount Blanc tunnel map makes the most sense with him than with anyone else.

Comment

• why does that tunnel ring a belll

Comment

• Why would one need a map of a tunnel? It's just one road.

Comment

• In that case the map would be for a foreigner - people in France would have figured out the general shape of the tunnel by now...
                      I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

• soemtihng to do with the famous tunnelll

Comment

• oh yeah a fire in it i remember ... any way .....

ghosts can think !!!!

Comment

• hmmm no activity...

Comment

• I'm still clueless about the Mont Blanc tunnel map.

Does it mean the mafia intends to do a terror attack on it after destroying our village?
                              Does it mean the mafia gets inspiration from the tunnel's design to dig new shafts in our mining town?
                              Does it mean the mafia wants to go from France to Italy, or fromItaly to France?

Really, that's far from an obvious clue

Comment

• Who cares. I'm dead now. All you stupid villagers can rot for all I care.
                                I'm consitently stupid- Japher
                                I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

Working...
                                X