Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mafia XI - The Quick and the Dead are all mortal...

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What do you mean, "Missed again" ?
    Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
    Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

• The people in the village all turned against Rasputin this round, believing he was the shovel killer.

Are they correct?

Comment

• Apologies for the lack of story again, but I have a speech I need to rehearse for an exam this week, and thus have not the time to write it

But, Guynemer was found with two bulletholes in his head, a slice of cheese nearby, where rats began to congregate and consume Guynemer.

Code:
        Skanky Burns	--> 
        Kassiopeia	--> 
        Theben		-->  
        Hercules	--> 
        Zopperoni	--> 
        Jamski		--> 
        Jonny		--> 
        Tuberski	--> 
        Jon Miller	--> 
        Spiffor		--> 
        CapitanGarlic	--> 
        Drogue		-->
        FlameFlash	-->

Comment

• Let's see, the first victim of the gun killer was attached to a tree
          The second one had a football between his legs
          The third one had a slice of cheese nearby

All victims of the gun killer are from Jonny's family, the guy who rents Jamski's lands south of the river. It is possible Jonny is the next victim of this most villainous murderer.

Now, what happens if the whole Jonny's farm loses down? The cattle and sheep will go astray, cutting the roads, and isolating the village

As such, only the ferry operators have something to gain by the massacre of Jonny's family.

Therefore, I'm convinced Jon Miller is the mafia
          "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
          "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
          "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

• I find myself unable to argue with such impeccable logic. 'Tis ye, Jon Miller!
            Talent Optional

Comment

• Jon Miller it is.
              Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the test. Thank you for helping us help you help us all!

Comment

• It really has to be Jon Millar I think this logic is impeccable.

-Jam
                1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
                That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
                Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
                Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

• :shrug:
                  Jon Miller
                  I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

• Yeah all the motivation. It has to be Jon Miller
                    On the ISDG 2012 team at the heart of CiviLIZation

Comment

• Makes sense to me... let's hope the mafia is Jon Miller, for the safety of my own life.

Comment

• not me at all

you are going to let the real killer get away

Kassiopeia

JM
                        Jon Miller-
                        I AM.CANADIAN
                        GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

• Jon Miller.....no brotherly love. Plus, the ferry will be all mine!!!!

ACK!
                          Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

• Jon Miller, under that logic, is reasonable, but now I'm also worried Tuberski may kill us all as well...
                            I'm not conceited, conceit is a fault and I have no faults...

Civ and WoW are my crack... just one... more... turn...

Comment

• there is no reason to continue voting for me

I am already dead

JM
                              Jon Miller-
                              I AM.CANADIAN
                              GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

• Just finishing the docpile.

Jon Miller
                                I'm consitently stupid- Japher
                                I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

Working...
                                X