No announcement yet.

IWS XXXIII: Stupid Is a State of Mind.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IWS XXXIII: Stupid Is a State of Mind.

Welcome once again to the next sterling edition of I'm With Stupid. For those who have just joined us, the rules as written many eons ago are as follows.
    All answers are allowed. However, scoring is not based on what the "correct" answer is . It is based on how many other participants choose the same answer. So, for example, if I ask what fruit is the greatest, and 17 people say "banana," each person who answered "banana" will get 17 points for that question. If someone says "mango," and they're the only one, they will get 1 point for that question.

However, the answer doesn't have to even fit the criteria. If two people answer "I hate George W. Bush" when asked what fruit is the greatest, they will still get two points for that question.

Your individual score will be the total of your scores for all questions.

Remember, all answers must be PMed to me.

1. Who is the person you'd most like to take revenge on?

2. "You have great internal fortitude"
    Sum up that sentence in one word.

3. What is the best thing you've ever tasted?

4. "Our top scientists have been working around the clock"
    What have they been working on?

5. Finish this sentence: "Unity of purpose is..."

6. What was the most important event to occur in the last 25 years?

7. You are at a bar. The bartender says "What'll it be?" What do you reply? Be specific.

8. Two trains whose lengths are 130 m and 110 m are moving in opposite directions on parallel lines, the velocity of the first being double that of the second. They are observed to pass each other completely in 4 seconds. What colour is the first train?

9. What is your favourite playground equipment?

10. Pretend you have a dice. You roll this pretend dice. What number comes up?

This game will be open until Sunday the 7th. Good luck one and all.
    I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Sent. Much easier than Drogue's Yank poleticials.

-Jam
    1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
    That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
    Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
    Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

hmmm i predict i get about 10 -15 points
      GM of MAFIA #40 ,#41, #43, #45,#47,#49-#51,#53-#58,#61,#68,#70, #71

Comment

sent.
        "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
        "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

Got a fair few entries so far. But need more.
          I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

well dont wait too long , the novelty is wearing off !!!

Comment

sent
              Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
              Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

9. What is your favourite playground equipment?

Not sure about this one, you mean as in kindergarten playground right?
                Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?

Comment

That or park equipment.

Comment

Ok, then my answer makes sence.

Comment

Yes.

Comment

It be in ur PM thingy.
                        I'm consitently stupid- Japher
                        I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

finsih now

Comment

Wow, another 5 entrants since yesterday!

Comment

Clearly we demand our stoopid teh answaarr!
                              "You're the biggest user of hindsight that I've ever known. Your favorite team, in any sport, is the one that just won. If you were a woman, you'd likely be a slut." - Slowwhand, to Imran

Eschewing silly games since December 4, 2005

Comment

Working...
                              X