Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I like how all items you place are permanent. Most other games, (well, all similar games that I can think of) delete items you put on the ground after a while. It is a great feature.

Regarding the clothes, I already have an exquisite robe but want to buy a legal one so if guards question me I don't have to strip naked just to keep my clothes. All the clothier shops just have common or at most slightly better clothing for sale. I think the Ald-ruhn shop has extravagent quality, but that is lower than exquisite.
    Plus I am roleplaying a good character, I don't want to kill people for no reason.
    I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

• Regarding the clothes, I already have an exquisite robe but want to buy a legal one so if guards question me I don't have to strip naked just to keep my clothes. All the clothier shops just have common or at most slightly better clothing for sale. I think the Ald-ruhn shop has extravagent quality, but that is lower than exquisite.

One of the Tel cities has a clothier that sells exquisite clothing. I dont remember which one though.

Comment

• Originally posted by Skanky Burns
        I like how all items you place are permanent.
        Just watch out; if you empty a crate, sack, etc and place your own things in it, they can/will be lost.

Comment

• Oooh. I had best move those summon scrolls out of the urn then.
          Thanks for the warning.
          I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

• why are you using a Dwarven Halberd? They are one of the crappiest weapons in the game.

Comment

• Originally posted by Skanky Burns
              This is my house now. I tend to collect all sources of light. I also am running out of places to put them. There are some upstairs too.
              Is that a legitimate house, from one of the Great Houses? If so, which House do you belong to and where is your house located at?

Comment

• Roleplaying. I made my character a halberd user, and that is the best halberd I have found so far. If I find a better halberd I will then be using that. Its not like I need to powergame at the moment - enemies aren't that hard.

Comment

• No, its just a house I "borrowed" from the owner.
                  Its the one just to the right of Caius' house in Balmora, fwiw. I haven't joined any of the great houses yet.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dissident
                    speaking of clothing. I didn't think you needed clothing if you were wearing armour. But I think I found out the npc's think you are naked if you don't have clothing on, and only armour. Is this true? I sold all my clothing.
                    You'll need clothes, since the only armor that I've found that looks decent enough to wear without something hiding it is ebony.

Comment

• Originally posted by Verto
                      You'll need clothes, since the only armor that I've found that looks decent enough to wear without something hiding it is ebony.
                      Yeah, and we all know what ebony does to your loot-transportation rate.
                      cIV list: cheats
                      Now watch this drive!

Comment

• Well, I'm starting fresh and moving to a new HD. So I'll throw this question out: on a clean install, what mods do I have to have?
                        cIV list: cheats
                        Now watch this drive!

Comment

• I don't have any mods.

Comment

• Originally posted by Verto

Try the clothier shops, caves, etc. If all else fails, just find a rich merchant somewhere and "borrow" his.
                            Man you're cheap. You really can't miss those 80 drakes for a robe?

Comment

• Btw. Rollie the Guar carries lots of exquisite clothing, including three robes.

Comment

• Originally posted by MattH

Yeah, and we all know what ebony does to your loot-transportation rate.
                                Which is why I don't wear it.

Comment

Working...
                                X