No announcement yet.

Romance of the Three Kingdoms 9!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The one that I played before was version VII and in Chinese. And not going to help.
    Be good, and if at first you don't succeed, perhaps failure will be back in fashion soon. -- teh Spamski

Grapefruit Garden

Comment

If anyone finds a PC version, (IN ENGLISH) , Please let me know.
      It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
      RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Originally posted by HongHu
        The one that I played before was version VII and in Chinese. And not going to help.
        Ah, that's where you, uh, acquired your avatar from. I see.
        (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
        (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
        (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

Dong Zhuo is one of my favs.....but I still prefer Liu Bei and his bro's.
          Despot-(1a) : a ruler with absolute power and authority (1b) : a person exercising power tyrannically
          Beyond Alpha Centauri-Witness the glory of Sheng-ji Yang
          *****Citizen of the Hive****
          "...but what sane person would move from Hawaii to Indiana?" -Dis

Comment

Dong Zhuo dies early. Liu Bei is generally pretty lousy. So yeah, you can pick him if you want a challenge.
            (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan

Comment

Why you gotta shoot me down twice, Urban?

Despot-(1a) : a ruler with absolute power and authority (1b) : a person exercising power tyrannically
              Beyond Alpha Centauri-Witness the glory of Sheng-ji Yang
              *****Citizen of the Hive****
              "...but what sane person would move from Hawaii to Indiana?" -Dis

Comment

Picked up the game yesterday and the wife even allowed 45 minutes on the PS2 last night!

Not enough to give a short take on the game but so far my initial impression is good. I will say this though, this version of RTK does harken back to RTK1. You are in charge of your leader and nothing else. Gone are the personal relationships you had to build up in RTK7&8 but there are so many new features to this version that you won't miss that much.

For example, you can now instruct your officers to build wall, barricades, etc. right on the map at choke points between cities! How cool is that? More later when I get a chance to explore more.
                signature not visible until patch comes out.

Comment

Originally posted by Frankychan
                  Why you gotta shoot me down twice, Urban?
                  I was just saying you are good.

Comment

Working...
                  X